Nazi hate thread

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
-Dumb shabby goys...biggest contributors to the creation of Israel

-Glorified Azov battalion\

-Nice "master race" getting prosecuted in their 90s while being alzheimer patients in nursing homes

-Did Hitler even suicide, lol...Nice fake ww2

-Berlin full of mongrels now

-Germany pays jizya to Israel

-Cant even market something truthful (they didnt holocaust nuffin)...meanwhile Jews market BIG lies and sell them successfuly (Holocaut etc)

etc

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
1690509704300.png

We have a lot of work to do to un-sully our names in the eyes of the lizard jews who run the world. It is a start!

I've been trying to get people to wake the fuck up about the nazi and Hitler worship shit. Where do ya think the term nazi even comes from? Ashkenazi jews created the nazi party. This bloodline is the synagogue of satan referenced in the book of revelations. The head family of this line is the Rothschilds (formerly Bauers), of which Hitler was on his mother's side.
What was the only outcome of WWII? The creation of Israel by the rothschilds. Nazi symbol was created to generalize whites as inherently evil and worth genociding. Fuck all kikes even the true jews because they sit right along with their Ashkenazi and khazar "fellow jews" in trying to genocide the white race

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Nazis are dumb. Hitler was a loser.

Estado Español is the way to go. Francisco Franco Bahamonde was a winner!

Nazis got their shit pushed in by Commies.(n)

Franco defeated Commies in war. (y)

Hitler blew his brains out as the Soviets closed in on his bunker. (n)

Franco died peacefully of old age after 39 years in power. (y)

Nazi Germany was destroyed and divided by the victorious powers. 👎

Franco developed Spain from a third rate shithole to a prosperous shithole. (y)

❤️ WE LOVE YOU GENERALISSIMO! 💋😘 ❤️

RETRATO_DEL_GRAL._FRANCISCO_FRANCO_BAHAMONDE_%28adjusted_levels%29.jpg

💋💋

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Lets put it like this. The Nazis were building occult castles where they were smoking doing meth and psychedelics while sacrificing children to drink their blood for ritualistic purposes. You think the Nazis went to Antartica for no reason? You think their symbolism was random? You think they DECIDED to build a UFO? A rocket? That they just came up with it? Don’t make me fucking laugh. They were talking to the DMT elfs just like the motherfuckers in the CIA. The same fault of the Nazis is the same fault of every government. Shadow orgs. Hitler thought he controlled everything but he didn’t. There were people under him influenced by occult forces. What the fuck do you think the concentration camps were for? It was to keep the sacrifice machine going.

Lets put it like this. The Nazis were building occult castles where they were smoking doing meth and psychedelics while sacrificing children to drink their blood for ritualistic purposes. You think the Nazis went to Antartica for no reason? You think their symbolism was random? You think they DECIDED to build a UFO? A rocket? That they just came up with it? Don’t make me fucking laugh. They were talking to the DMT elfs just like the motherfuckers in the CIA. The same fault of the Nazis is the same fault of every government. Shadow orgs. Hitler thought he controlled everything but he didn’t. There were people under him influenced by occult forces. What the fuck do you think the concentration camps were for? It was to keep the sacrifice machine going.
Red black and white, the same three colors used inside of satanic temples. Watch for that color pattern in movies, super bowl half times etc