Nana's White Supremist Pals Having Problems...

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Since there is video, why isn't she being arrested? Troll Boi don't need to press charges, there is evidence of the crime, child.
it’s better for his narrative if they don’t. So he’s certainly not going to push for her arrest.

He’s going to keep pushing people until he comes across that one person who will do a lot more than spit on him.

G

This had to have been setup to fail. Why would Gavin or Alex Stein think speaking in a liberal stronghold like Penn State will even realize? I recall when Netanyahu came to my alumnus, same shit happened and all it did was give him more press. It's a collab (Penn State and Gavin's handlers) and a thing that happens all the time: Controversial key-note speaker is booked...protests triggered... the speaker's cancelled, but gains notoriety.

Another reason I suspect it was set-up to fail is Gavin never rallied any of his "proud boy" base to show up and counter these soyboy college kids and show him and Alex support. Not even to attack them, but just to be an intimidating presence. The Penn State shit was kept hush-hush, unlike the Cognitive Dissonance Tour.

My diagnosis: Fake n Gay.

Last edited by a moderator: