Nana's White Supremist Pals Having Problems...

Imagine going from being the funniest mother fucker on the best comedy radio show ever to hanging out with racist white supremacists that can't get laid. Pathetic.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Nice grudge-holding schizophrenia, stupid. The D Man is known to have zero alts. I have never in my life called Anthony Cumia "the funniest" anything. You are mentally retarded & unfunny.
The D man? Dicks in your mouth man? What a stuck in 2014 dumbass nigger you are. Dan Mullen levels of grandeur delusions.

OPIE AND ANTHONY SUCKED AND WILL NEVER DO ANOTHER SHOW. INSHALLAH.

Why are "based" people such fucking cornballs? Isn't the entire appeal of being right-wing is being irreverent and really able to go for the throat? Why are all of these people such goddamn dorks? Joe Rogan I get, he's a big muscle man and used to be a fun stoner. Even "Dangerous Faggot" Milo was kind of funny at the start. But I don't see how people think shit like this and Crowder and Kriffy and the rest of these bug-eyed retards are even close to amusing.

Like even in a "they trigger duh left!" way, are there like no actually funny or cool people out there doing this?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Joe Rogan I get, he's a big muscle man
A1DFBEC0-C217-4A2A-82BE-13819FB7A2C9.jpeg