• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana’s Studio is Finished!

Forum Clout
Ok, I got the wrong cat but 2 dying so young is troubling and likely genetic
There's no reason to spend thousands on these poor animals which are bred for narcissists with too much money to burn on "look how much money I spent on my purebred animals" pets. They serve the purpose of getting clicks and likes on their owners' social media accounts.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
most people start with a simple streaming setup then move-up to some kinda studio if/when successful... he's doing it in reverse. If he lives a few more years then he'll have nothing more than a youtube (or wherever) stream with a couple hundred views, it'd be funny if Opie gets a viral video & overtakes him
There is a 90% chance if he starts relying on youtube for most of his money that his channel gets targeted with reports until he is banned.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Wow, he looks fucking terrible! No way is his bitter heart making it through 2024. Congrats if you got Nana in the death pool.
It really needs to be put into perspective just how bad he looks.
17A7AA09-01A9-4F6D-B504-8C6C247A3500.jpeg

2BA23F76-7A1C-4929-AFB2-60B3D1B5B60A.jpeg

3 months and he aged like a banana.

Forum Clout
It really needs to be put into perspective just how bad he looks.
View attachment 174784
View attachment 174785
3 months and he aged like a banana.
He looks 75 in the last pic from today. He looked the picture of health right after surgery when you compare that photo to today’s

2014 was a high watermark for him in the looks department. I can honestly say he looks great there. 2019 he’s still hanging in there too.

Now he looks like he has AIDS.

I’ve never seen a guy morph into so many different looks.

midwit

Forum Clout
Only Irish, specific variants of Anglo and a few other white gene pools can drink that heavily into old age. There is a reason the Spaghett's fag out over wine. Domestic corn beer and shots of cheap whisky for several decades just can't work when you're dealing with that much Moor blood.

Even the Ruskies can't drink like that. I mean they do, but they also die young.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Every other streamer at least has some soft colored lighting to give some balance or something interesting. Why does he insist on having such bright, unflatteringly distracting lights on his face all the time? Does he really think he looks good or is he too lazy to find the right kind of... Nevermind, I figured it out.

I mean damn I thought at least getting rid of the green screen would help tremendously, but all this time it was taking away from Nana's grotesque fucking face. It's actually impressive how ugly Ant is considering he wasn't doused in battery acid or survived a shotgun blast to the face.