• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana’s Studio is Finished!

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Imagine if the did that 10 years ago: a simple "organic" setup in his basement, a free or partially free show once a week, and a Patreon. I don't fully remember but I don't think that was a totally foreign idea in 2014 and definitely something he could have course corrected to by 2016 at least.

Roll into the rightwing political grift and he could EASILY have been making as much money as Sirius, if not more. Shame he is terrified of doing anything remotely discomforting or FUCKING beHAVING.

Forum Clout
There is no studio. It's a spare room with off the shelf equipment, which I'm sure went untested. He's live at 4p today? Somebody please report all his technical difficulties.
SmartSelect_20240103-114526_Chrome.jpg

Looks like it's the main great room off the kitchen with the Napoleon Tony Soprano portrait.

It's pastoral.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Also, I'm guessing that's a sliding glass door covered by a thick curtain.

No it isn't.

I missed it too. I thought behind the curtain would be windows or sliding door. Look at the above pic. He's posing in the room next to it. You can see the curtains and the karaoke station.

It's almost sad. All these years to improve and reinvest in the product. Open mic in a giant room. You'll be able to hear Missy queef in the next room, birds chirping outside. Mic isn't on a proper boom arm, so prepare to hear every sound that desk makes. Finger tapping, cup being put down. The very basics of broadcasting escape a man whose been doing it for 30 years.

Forum Clout
No it isn't.

I missed it too. I thought behind the curtain would be windows or sliding door. Look at the above pic. He's posing in the room next to it. You can see the curtains and the karaoke station.

It's almost sad. All these years to improve and reinvest in the product. Open mic in a giant room. You'll be able to hear Missy queef in the next room, birds chirping outside. Mic isn't on a proper boom arm, so prepare to hear every sound that desk makes. Finger tapping, cup being put down. The very basics of broadcasting escape a man whose been doing it for 30 years.
Should make for some great background audio when Missy’s gigantic feet are stomping across that hardwood floor with nothing but a curtain to dampen the sound. What Ant probably also doesn’t realize is in the south your power goes out pretty frequently, even with the lightest thunderstorm or whatever, so that should make for a consistent broadcast environment as well.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Imagine if the did that 10 years ago: a simple "organic" setup in his basement, a free or partially free show once a week, and a Patreon. I don't fully remember but I don't think that was a totally foreign idea in 2014 and definitely something he could have course corrected to by 2016 at least.

Roll into the rightwing political grift and he could EASILY have been making as much money as Sirius, if not more. Shame he is terrified of doing anything remotely discomforting or FUCKING beHAVING.
Once I saw him getting zero traction during the pandemic,election, and riots. I knew he was never going get any bigger. That stuff was what he has been bitching about for years. It was his wheelhouse and what he wanted his show to be about. Meanwhile Tim Pool and Crowder skyrocket into fame and made millions off it. Left Ant in the dust and Ant has only slipped deeper into obscurity.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
What Ant probably also doesn’t realize is in the south your power goes out pretty frequently, even with the lightest thunderstorm or whatever, so that should make for a consistent broadcast environment as well.

What are you, an idiot?? Any professional, live broadcaster would certainly have his entire setup on a UPS to foresee such an event.

Let's go to the tape.

noups.JPG

Yikes. Well, at least it appears to be a very high quality surge protector. Amazon Basic is very boutique.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I hope some contractor took a ton of money from him to build that “studio” and then just put up a curtain and a book shelf. I’d like to have seen ol’ non-confrontational Nana see it for the first time as he awkwardly says “haha holy shit this looks great”.
Perhaps, akin to KISS seeing the hacky early 2000s era shitty video game graphics as their new "avatars" to perpetually tour virtually they spent a cool million dollars on and just blankly staring at it with nothing much to say good, bad or indifferent because it's fucking childish video game graphics that cost nowhere near a million to produce. They got fleeced on that one. But, it's Gene Simmons so he'll just endlessly fleece Kiss fans, new and old, for tens of millions more so it's a net positive to him.

Those faggotster Avatars are an abomination. They fucking stink. Hack shit.

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
sooo he doesn't have a spare bedroom or an office to utilize??

judging by the stockings and mantle...this is clearly a main room that is in active use...right off the kitchen? separated by a curtain?? I'm so confused
"So Gavin, what about these f/ns?"

*SOUND OF MISSY RUNNING THE VITAMIX*

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout

You're actually right about that. Ant could've set up a smaller Alex Jones rightwing grift and made tens of millions by now if he had gone that route. In fact, since he was on Infowars regularly for awhile he already had a built in audience to grift off and he could've pulled in a shit ton of those people over to Compound had he set course in that direction.