• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's Christmas Presents!

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
ytWwZEy.png

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I haven’t had a PC in over 10 years now (consoles for gaming, thinkpad for work)

Is this stuff good? Is it still easy to build without much experience? The last time I did, it was just plugging it in and you didn’t have to really optimise it or think about it at all, but it wasn’t powerful components and it didn’t matter.

Will he fuck this up and fry it?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Will he fuck this up and fry it?

He cheaped out on his PSU while buying a top tier GPU. This is like putting cheap, shitty tires on a Ferrari. He should have spent about $350-$400 on a nice Corsair. He doesn't play demanding titles so this will likely never be an issue unfortunately. I also don't think he's smart enough to manage his XMP profile. Not really sure why he decided he needed a $700 mother board either. He easily overpaid for a part simply because it says "gaming" on it. Cheaped out on the case too, the reviews are not favorable, and I doubt he has any cable management skills. He bought the cheaper, non-RGB RAM in a totally clear case. Nice move. Probably a 32GB kit but why not spend another $120 and max the slots out? As for that CPU cooler, I would have went with a proven name like Cooler Master or NZXT, but he got some shit I never heard of before, which is always what you want on a closed-loop AIO. I'm sure the pump will last at least 6 months before the water escapes, but all that is worth the ~1C temp difference vs. air cooling.

He bought a RTX 4090 to play Call Of Duty at probably 1080p. Even at 4K resolution, his average framerate would be over 120.

This is basically a college student buying a $3,700 macbook to write papers on and use Facebook.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He cheaped out on his PSU while buying a top tier GPU. This is like putting cheap, shitty tires on a Ferrari. He should have spent about $350-$400 on a nice Corsair. He doesn't play demanding titles so this will likely never be an issue unfortunately. I also don't think he's smart enough to manage his XMP profile. Not really sure why he decided he needed a $700 mother board either. He easily overpaid for a part simply because it says "gaming" on it. Cheaped out on the case too, the reviews are not favorable, and I doubt he has any cable management skills. He bought the cheaper, non-RGB RAM in a totally clear case. Nice move. Probably a 32GB kit but why not spend another $120 and max the slots out? As for that CPU cooler, I would have went with a proven name like Cooler Master or NZXT, but he got some shit I never heard of before, which is always what you want on a closed-loop AIO. I'm sure the pump will last at least 6 months before the water escapes, but all that is worth the ~1C temp difference vs. air cooling.

He bought a RTX 4090 to play Call Of Duty at probably 1080p. Even at 4K resolution, his average framerate would be over 120.

This is basically a college student buying a $3,700 macbook to write papers on and use Facebook.

He must have a seperate powerful set up to broadcast from, and another for someone to edit video with there surely? I assume he intends to do his show from his pantry from now on. If he ever returns to his show at all,

Does he even get fibre out there? It doesn’t matter what hardware you have if you have a shitty connection.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

You a Hanukkah or a Christmas boy? Or both?

lowend73

Forum Clout
I

I guess COD is not a huge power demand. What do I know, I’m a console faggot myself. Happy holidays Danny