• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's Christmas Presents!

Forum Clout
1000003614.png

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Ol' bandy-legged, bovine eyed Bro Joe is scowling, seething and hard coping at this pic with some of that old, deep rooted undercover reddit alt anger that he used when shit talking Ant's forced inpatient rehab stay via the courts.

Joe used to be able to frivolously piss away seemingly unending cash for shit like this we with zero regret or hesitation because $5K free a month was never gonna end. Now, it's all over and he sees Ant still splurging on high end computer video game shit for himself while Joes own selfish hoarding of expensive gifts for himself has depleted to 0.0.

There's a few garbage, knock off Chinese guitars that will remain unpurchased this holiday to Bovine Joe's great dismay. No doubt Joe bitterly grumbled to his girl that Ant didn't even offer to pay for his stay at Joe's or at the very least offer up a generous severance package (before Ant goes south) to his decade plus long free ride off Ant's good luck/talent and excessively brought up the "childhood brotherly pact" that if one became rich the other would want for nothing!

Luckily enough for Bovine Joe, he would never have to live up to his end of the pact.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Did I miss something? Has Joe's monthly stipend been cut off by nana? Hilarious if so.
Dude, it's gotta be, no?! Ant went from somewhere around $3M a year to nothing coming in over night. No way compound is bringing in enough to justify $60K a year and whatever amount Dawn gets as well! Even if it does, at this point its gotta hurt as much as writing out those tax checks every year just dumping cash into Joes pocket for fuck all in return! I'd say Ant payed that "childhood pact" quite a few times over at this point. The fact that bovine joe is still outstretching his hoof in bated expectancy is gotta be fucking infuriating to the Nth-word degree!

I can't imagine Ant didn't rethink all that cash outgoing with zero return and significantly less in net-income from Compound compared to Sirius. He'd have to, right?! Plus Ant has Missy grifting on a permanent basis too. I'd honestly be surprised if Joe is still aloud to syphon that stipend at maximum expense.