Nana on Cozy now

G

Oh no! What’s the question? I was able to login using my password so I don’t know if they’ve changed the entrance exam.
I think there are two right now based on repeatedly opening new incognito windows to check the registration form:
"This common activity would be referred to as "the best though" when combined with chillin'"
"wheel of [blank] ... knowhatimean"

G

fuchitive2.JPG

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
it was $2 and ill have to rewatch the tape but it looked to me like it got his attention and he was gritting his teeth. but maybe he just missed it and im too optimistic!
He talked over a few of them, he’s even more inept on Cozy than other platforms. Problem with these are if he is getting killed when the chat pops up he’s busy shouting profanities. It’s hard to time them seeing as he get whacked every few seconds.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Why does he do that? The Earth isn't flat but why would anyone give a fuck people think it is?
Because he’s equally as stupid. Half the flat earthers are just trolling, using the second half who are too stupid to understand. Then the other half of the population is stupid enough to fall for the trolls, and quickly use that as an excuse to feel superior to their counter parts. This would be where cumia can be found haha hooollliieee spitting. That leaves 25% of the population that isn’t dumb enough to fall for it/doesn’t care enough.