Nana on Cozy now

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
The only place Nana is moving is hell :image_4764:
2BA1F098-310F-4555-83DC-1D6588EEBCE8.jpeg

G

LOL he’s set up for super chats there now. He just got a $2 one. Best thing is the computer voice reads it aloud. This makes me want to maybe (kiss you) sign up for that ability alone.
No need to sign up for telegram, you just have to spend the few bucks to trigger the TTS, here's the donation link: [URL]https://powerchat.live/acumia[/URL]

Also he's just now talking about going out with a "young girl with braces".

He mentioned last week that Missy keeps telling him they have to go down there and he keeps saying he’s got different commitments and can’t go.
I assume it's probably more like she's relentlessly breaking his balls re: why he refuses to move to his new dream home and continues paying rent for an apartment in a place he claims to despise. I likewise assume that in a rare moment of clarity, Nana realized that buying a house in Bumfuck, SC was a really, really stupid idea, and he's trying whatever he can to bail on it without completely losing face and looking like a total retard. He's never moving anywhere.

G

cozyretards.JPG

The chat has it all.
  • "Opie's podcast is the biggest pile of dogshit" - truly outclassed by Cumia's own streaming where he is spitting and ranting over endless COD death cams.
  • some random shilling the Count's shitty pre-prepped food packages for him
  • some retard saying cumia and patrice made him the man he is today
@The Fuchitive amazing donation just now

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
I assume it's probably more like she's relentlessly breaking his balls re: why he refuses to move to his new dream home and continues paying rent for an apartment in a place he claims to despise. I likewise assume that in a rare moment of clarity, Nana realized that buying a house in Bumfuck, SC was a really, really stupid idea, and he's trying whatever he can to bail on it without completely losing face and looking like a total retard. He's never moving anywhere.
If he leaves NY he is alone out there with Missy. No more feeling like a king over at Sully’s, no Geno, no ballwashers, no Gavin. That’s why he is stalling until the pool and studio are built.