Nana managed to fail at being a right wing grifter even though he started out with a huge built-in audience

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
He was too proud to take our advice. Back when we were allowed on Reddit, we told Ant to ditch the paywall and green screen. Make a free podcast with a studio that looks as casual as Rogan's old one. It would have even been less work for the lazy wop! But Ant couldn't see pass that we joked about him to see the genuine criticism. Instead he offered $5000 to get us shut down!

Does he even have $5000 anymore?
$5000 is his going rate. Remember not too long ago he was offering $5000 on his “show” to dox Coonskin aka Brian Gilgore after his annual birthday call. I think $5k is much more money to him these days.

I saw this excerpt from a new book about how the Proud Boys started; apparently Compound had 12,000 subscribers at its peak (probably 2015-2016), which would be a little over 100K a month. If he lost half of those when Gavin left in 2017, he's probably at a quarter of them now at best.

Attachments

• 20220920_211800.jpg
    20220920_211800.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 58

cliveowen

stlaker
I saw this excerpt from a new book about how the Proud Boys started; apparently Compound had 12,000 subscribers at its peak (probably 2015-2016), which would be a little over 100K a month. If he lost half of those when Gavin left in 2017, he's probably at a quarter of them now at best.
100k a month is amazing for a small podcast with no overhead, but after paying for the studio, staff, and talent, there was no way Ant was making anything.

Poor guy. He would have been better off retiring.

The Greaseman

Slingin' lead!
Hahaha *pounds table* Not even the top show on his own garbage network.