• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Nana managed to fail at being a right wing grifter even though he started out with a huge built-in audience

> be fired during Gamer Gate
> still be relatively respected by your fanbase by the time Trump rises to power
> have an entire "network" and have the guy who established the motherfucking Proud Boys on it
> not able to capitalize on it a single fucking time in eight years

I think AntH subconsciously fears any form of success. Any normal person would have had to try to have make every wrong decision along the way the way he did.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’m an old leather shoe with alcoholism
I think one of his remaining good points is he’s not a grifter. He’s too lazy even for that. I don’t see him as trying to capitalize off his ball washers. This a man who doesn’t think about finances or his remaining future one bit. He just wants to have a show to blabber on about the blacks, and even at 8 hours a week he can’t go a full month without taking at least a day or two off. If Missy wasn’t doing his wash/taking it to the cleaners, he’d just keep wearing clothes off the pile.

G

I think one of his remaining good points is he’s not a grifter. He’s too lazy even for that. I don’t see him as trying to capitalize off his ball washers. This a man who doesn’t think about finances or his remaining future one bit. He just wants to have a show to blabber on about the blacks, and even at 8 hours a week he can’t go a full month without taking at least a day or two off. If Missy wasn’t doing his wash/taking it to the cleaners, he’d just keep wearing clothes off the pile.

Also if you are legit ballwasher, you can actually hang out with him with almost zero vetting...just lurk at Sullivans around 3pm on a weekday or after 8pm, and you will have access to him and he will befriend you...(and then talk shit about you for being a "try hard" with his BFF Gavin).

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’m an old leather shoe with alcoholism
Also if you are legit ballwasher, you can actually hang out with him with almost zero vetting...just lurk in Sullivans around 3pm on a weekday or after 8pm, and you will have access to him and he will befriend you...(and then talk shit about you for being a "try hard" with his BFF Gavin).
He only ever complains about them when Gavin’s on. I think they genuinely annoy Gavin because they are none-too-bright retards and misfits. Nana is grateful for any recognition and adoration at this point;but when Gavin is present he just parrots whatever Apha (to him) Gavin says and thinks.

He only ever complains about them when Gavin’s on. I think they genuinely annoy Gavin because they are none-too-bright retards and misfits. Nana is grateful for any recognition and adoration at this point;but when Gavin is present he just parrots whatever Apha (to him) Gavin says and thinks.
Gavin believes he has something to lose by hanging around with random weirdos, who could potentially sully his "reputation" somehow. Nana has no such reservations and, on top of that, he's drunk most of the time, too.

Yep. And he couldn't hold down a job at a single place for longer than 6 months before getting the boot and leeching onto another company.

But these lazy n*****s, eh
Wasn't he helped out a lot by his younger sister? The Dodge Aries (which was on blocks when Opie first came over to visit) was formerly Dawn's car that she handed down to him.

A loser through and through.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
He was too proud to take our advice. Back when we were allowed on Reddit, we told Ant to ditch the paywall and green screen. Make a free podcast with a studio that looks as casual as Rogan's old one. It would have even been less work for the lazy wop! But Ant couldn't see pass that we joked about him to see the genuine criticism. Instead he offered $5000 to get us shut down!

Does he even have $5000 anymore?