Nana is Upset About Graduation

Mustard's affectation

still rockin' the hawk
Discovered Opie and Anthony thru YT.

I found Anthony is be quite funny and quick on his feet, i enjoyed his racial humor; before he become obsessed with race crimes, dude was legit very funny.

One of my favorite jokes he made is this

To me it’s fun, sharing Ant’s paranoid thoughts in his final years about blacks.

"Yes, I found Anthony to be quite funny and quick on his feet, I enjoyed his racial humor"

b05698cd36f7b78f8d2c3723fecb547d.jpg

literal AI response

Last edited:
Nana only ever graduated from Ho Slapping rehab & nothing else in his life. I don't even think he got his GED.
Nana failed gym, and a few years later he was selling blow and shitting in spackle pails. Then, after ripping off Howard Stern's OJ impression, he landed a job with an FM traffic reader and dial-turner, pretended to be a heterosexual for a while, then spent years burnishing his credentials as a racist pedophile before getting fired for tweeting. This is why it's important to finish high school.

Mustard's affectation

still rockin' the hawk
There we are, faggots. Apparently the superintindent had ignored some major sexual assault and racism charges made against the school which ended up costing them 800,000 in court. So most likely a white student had been assaulted and the school did nothing about it, and this pos was trying to downplay the severity of it all. Every retard on Twitter is on the superintendent's side and assuming it's racism when this is most likely the reason why.

Here's the reddit thread where someone's posting the links
Here's a screengrab of the reddit post
21fd8b75197103e5e5967b3bd8de1900.jpg

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
There we are, faggots. Apparently the superintindent had ignored some major sexual assault and racism charges made against the school which ended up costing them 800,000 in court. So most likely a white student had been assaulted and the school did nothing about it, and this pos was trying to downplay the severity of it all. Every retard on Twitter is on the superintendent's side and assuming it's racism when this is most likely the reason why.

Here's the reddit thread where someone's posting the links
Here's a screengrab of the reddit post
21fd8b75197103e5e5967b3bd8de1900.jpg
What a shithole of a school, too bad dad went viral; you know there’s other ways of confronting someone over shit and in way that it won’t be misinterpreted