Nana is Upset About Graduation

CuntFucker .

Huh?
1717624131788.png

Self-parody Cumia... He's so mad.

Mustard's affectation

still rockin' the hawk
Why do I get the feeling that you're actually a social justice warrior type who migrated over here from Reddit after going down an Anthony rabbit hole, watched the Beige docs, or maybe saw Ant's twitter or whatever and never actually listened to Opie and Anthony whatsoever?

Like if Anthony genuinely felt remorse and apologized and acknowledged everything he's done that's wrong and stupid, miraculously became funny again, and Opie and Anthony got back together tomorrow, why do I feel like you'd drop off and never be heard from again, presumably to move on to some other lolcow who's politics you dislike?

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Why do I get the feeling that you're actually a social justice warrior type who migrated over here from Reddit after going down an Anthony rabbit hole, watched the Beige docs, or maybe saw Ant's twitter or whatever and never actually listened to Opie and Anthony whatsoever?

Like if Anthony genuinely felt remorse and apologized and acknowledged everything he's done that's wrong and stupid, miraculously became funny again, and Opie and Anthony got back together tomorrow, why do I feel like you'd drop off and never be heard from again, presumably to move on to some other lolcow who's politics you dislike?
Discovered Opie and Anthony thru YT (2017ish)

I found Anthony is be quite funny and quick on his feet, i enjoyed his racial humor; before he become obsessed with race crimes, dude was legit very funny.

One of my favorite jokes he made is this

To me it’s fun, sharing Ant’s paranoid thoughts in his final years about blacks.

It wasn’t for him being like racist rabid open pedophile, I would have zero issue wit him

Where I grew up, there were few things more embarrassing than failing to complete high school. Getting fired for nigger-tweeting is pretty close, though. So the elderly bottom queen spent yet another glorious SC late spring day tweeting the hours away, like the immense faggot he is. He'd have been better off if he'd just died when his greasy wop ticker went on the fritz again.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I don’t have an Anthony related comment but that video is ridiculous. So you’re ok with your daughter going to school with niggers, maybe having black teachers, with interacting with this black superintendent…but shaking his hand at graduation is too far? That is a retarded level of racism.

Behavior like this literally turns your daughter into a niggerfucker. You are humiliating her in front of her peers and now she hates you. And guess what? She now knows the ONE thing she can do that would piss him off the most. Great job, dad of the year right here. As far as how the black guy felt? Who gives a shit

Anthony's Lime Rickey

No he moved to get away from them (he was literally never around them)
Part of me feels, he wants a confrontation, so he can be like Kyle Rittenhouse or whatever.

We all know if real big black nigger came up to him (Michael Clarke Duncan big) he’d revert back to that pasta walled pissy eye faggot.

Probably call Missy to protect him

Part of me feels, he wants a confrontation, so he can be like Kyle Rittenhouse or whatever.

We all know if real big black nigger came up to him (Michael Clarke Duncan big) he’d revert back to that pasta walled pissy eye faggot.

Probably call Missy to protect him
On Twitter, sure. Nana has enormous brass balls on Twitter. In real life, though, any kind of confrontation, even a friendly one, leaves him an anxious, giggling, simpering mess. I mean, look at the guy, you could beat him to death with a damp hand towel.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
On Twitter, sure. Nana has enormous brass balls on Twitter. In real life, though, any kind of confrontation, even a friendly one, leaves him an anxious, giggling, simpering mess. I mean, look at the guy, you could beat him to death with a damp hand towel.
Like the scene in Full Metal Jacket where they beat Pyle with the soap but its just socks.

AHAHAHAHA HOLEEEEE SHIT AGAHAHA LIKE THE SCENE IN FULL METAL JACKET WHERE THEY BEAT PYLE WITH THE SOAP BUT ITS JUST SOCKS AHAHAHA HOLEEEE SHITTTT HAHAHAHA OHHhhhh fuckinng man how can you not love little Sue?! (Said in that gay fucking voice like he can’t contain the urge to kiss the person who made him laugh)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Remember that drunk outburst in front of a bar or comedy club? He was yelling like a black woman and making a scene.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Remember that drunk outburst in front of a bar or comedy club? He was yelling like a black woman and making a scene.
You mean the one where the dude walked up filming him and he acted all tough, but you could hear his voice shaking? And even though you couldn’t see him in the vid, you knew he was standing behind 3 men stronger than him?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
You mean the one where the dude walked up filming him and he acted all tough, but you could hear his voice shaking? And even though you couldn’t see him in the vid, you knew he was standing behind 3 men stronger than him?
Yeah. It was hilarious. He was trying so hard to not show he was scared and uncomfortable.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yeah. It was hilarious. He was trying so hard to not show he was scared and uncomfortable.
Anthony being a cowardly little twerp is great. I think i would respect him more if he could talk the kind of shit he does online. “Yo, you Antnee Cumya, da dude who wuz talkin all dat shit?” “YEAH I AM , WHAT ABOUT IT UNCLE BEN?” Even if he runs away while the black chases him after that, ok, sort of funny in a “Holy shit he’s an asshole and doesn’t care” way.

Instead the reality is this: “Yo, you Antnee Cumya, da dude who wu-“ “NO. NO IM NOT , NO I DIDNT, LOOK IM SORRY IF YOURE OFFENDED MAN AGAHAHAHAHAA I DONT KNOW MAN THATS MY FANS MAN IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A UHHH UHHH UHH REASONABLE DISCUSSION UHH UHH WE CAN!” All with that gay fucking smile plastered on his face and giggling like that will somehow change the tone of the situation. Then when the black backs off he goes on Twitter to vent his violent retributive fantasies. I really hate him so much.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony being a cowardly little twerp is great. I think i would respect him more if he could talk the kind of shit he does online. “Yo, you Antnee Cumya, da dude who wuz talkin all dat shit?” “YEAH I AM , WHAT ABOUT IT UNCLE BEN?” Even if he runs away while the black chases him after that, ok, sort of funny in a “Holy shit he’s an asshole and doesn’t care” way.

Instead the reality is this: “Yo, you Antnee Cumya, da dude who wu-“ “NO. NO IM NOT , NO I DIDNT, LOOK IM SORRY IF YOURE OFFENDED MAN AGAHAHAHAHAA I DONT KNOW MAN THATS MY FANS MAN IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A UHHH UHHH UHH REASONABLE DISCUSSION UHH UHH WE CAN!” All with that gay fucking smile plastered on his face and giggling like that will somehow change the tone of the situation. Then when the black backs off he goes on Twitter to vent his violent retributive fantasies. I really hate him so much.
Anthony graveling like a rejected lover to see Burr, and then getting handled by CSK, is another example of the real him, not the fake tough guy act on twitter.