Nana googles “Anthony’s Cumia is a fag.”

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Yo, this an Lamont joint, featuring Tonelli.
Yo Ant'ny, I really enjoyed a lot of your work, but all the same FUCK YOU
Nana is a fag(fag), fuckin douchebag(bag)
Got his hair plugs(plugs), wants to fuck thugs
Nana is a fa-a-a--a-a-a-a-a-ag!
Fa-a-a-a-a-a-aaaa-a-a-aggg!
Oh! "I'm gayyyeee!" He's a homo!
"I have sex with trannies?" Super homo!
And he's balding, since his twenties
How'd you get here, Nanny? Did you ask Mr Missy?
"Missy, can I be on the Anthony Cumia show?"
"Of course you can, honey. You're a homo!" (homo)
Nana whatcha sippin? Can't you stop lispin?
Maybe it's the dicks that are always (homo) dippin
In your anus, anus
"I'm fuckin. My. Brother's. Girlfriend's. Daughter."
one beat of silence (homo)
Nanny wants to be fucked, feed him in the butt (homo)
Gobbles up Sue's nut, what a dirty cumslut
gagging noises (FAG! FAG!)
Nanny's always drinkin, pukin in the sink and
Drinkin from the cup Gavin just pissed in
Look at him drink, he's an alcoholic
Buy him a drink cuz he's near-insolvent
Get a Compund sub, you can grab his bubs
Wouldn't even care now, barely has hair now
(baaareeelyyyyy)
Nana is a fag(fag), fuckin douchebag(bag)
Got his hair plugs(plugs), wants to fuck thugs
Nana is a fa-a-a--a-a-a-a-a-ag!
Fa-a-a-a-a-a-aaaa-a-a-aggg!

I bet he laughed really long and hard about it. It's impossible for him to be a fag because he's into chicks, guns and beer!
Don't worry, his daddy beat the fag out of him,
which always works and never makes your son 10x gayer when you die.

Big Joe should've just let him have his dolls and wear mommies shoes and maybe by now he'd have a happy life out in the sticks with Richard and Joey Buttlicker.

medium wyzzz

😂😂😂😂 our Forums come up top search, of course, and he proceeds to read my post. He read it like he just learned how read, acting fake surprised.

We all know he’s been lurking here. Gavin thinks this is funny but catches himself, can’t go against his lover.

Gavin repeats, “Swivel Wristed Faggotry.” Tries to contain himself.

They mention Feed Nana and Gavin quickly tries to change the topic because he realizes he just trolled Nana.

Hahaha! Holeee Shit! Hearing Nana read my post gave me a serious case of ribitus. Didn’t expect that today! View attachment 60595
Goddamn that's sum Hood ribs.

Hey, remember when Joe thought the old subreddit was "Nana" and his plan was to "starve" it? LOL, what a dolt.
Joe is impossibly dumb. I'm sure that he'd be dead, open mouthed and wide-eyed in his Costco massaging Laz-E-Boy that Anthony paid for, if Layla didn't walk into the room once in a while and yell "Dad?" to remind him to breathe.

Joe is impossibly dumb. I'm sure that he'd be dead, open mouthed and wide-eyed in his Costco massaging Laz-E-Boy that Anthony paid for, if Layla didn't walk into the room once in a while and yell "Dad?" to remind him to breathe.
He penned a whole lengthy screed about how he'd cracked our secret sub code, and was going to bring us down by "starving" us of content. Of course, he failed to realize that just by doing that, he gave us days and days of hilarious content. Joe isn't just a dolt, he's king of the dolts, the absolute pinnacle of doltishness.

G

He penned a whole lengthy screed about how he'd cracked our secret sub code, and was going to bring us down by "starving" us of content. Of course, he failed to realize that just by doing that, he gave us days and days of hilarious content. Joe isn't just a dolt, he's king of the dolts, the absolute pinnacle of doltishness.
He’s out putting his dumb neck over a fence for some grass even though there’s acres of grass behind him.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
Don't worry, his daddy beat the fag out of him,
which always works and never makes your son 10x gayer when you die.

Big Joe should've just let him have his dolls and wear mommies shoes and maybe by now he'd have a happy life out in the sticks with Richard and Joey Buttlicker.
Hahaha. Holeeee Shitttt
Vito Spatafore is annazzmuncher.