Nana googles “Anthony’s Cumia is a fag.”

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
😂😂😂😂 our Forums come up top search, of course, and he proceeds to read my post. He read it like he just learned how read, acting fake surprised.

We all know he’s been lurking here. Gavin thinks this is funny but catches himself, can’t go against his lover.

Gavin repeats, “Swivel Wristed Faggotry.” Tries to contain himself.

They mention Feed Nana and Gavin quickly tries to change the topic because he realizes he just trolled Nana.

Hahaha! Holeee Shit! Hearing Nana read my post gave me a serious case of ribitus. Didn’t expect that today!
B75B68BD-1181-4811-AD7D-4636AE0AE47B.jpeg

The two of them together are like a huge repressed homosexuality supernova, with rays of intense faggotry being blasted outward in every direction. Individually, they're both obviously gayer than a vest made of penises, but when they're together you need to be wearing safety goggles to avoid being blinded by the gay. To his credit, Gavin doesn't really try to hide it much, as he looks and sounds exactly how you'd expect a dainty bottom queen to look and act. Nana, however, visibly struggles with maintaining his heterosexual facade, as he involuntarily lapses into bouts of vamping and mincing without even realizing it.