• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana goes CRAZY on Cozy again. Embarrasses himself, shits on Cozy, calls Nick Fuentes a "fucking nigger" then rants to the black kids he's playing

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
"Where we docked at?"

Seaman Cumia is gonna be in for a rude awakening by Admiral Orbani.
I think this is the ideal ending for the Nana saga. Lady Di finally gets a fuckbuddy “I always had a crush on him anyway”. Nana gets a drinking buddy. The pests get to finally claim victory on their dementia predictions. Maybe they could even call in to da Opie Show with Nana playing the role of Bill.

Forum Clout
Its comical at this point. Missy the paid whore has been living down there for months yet Nana's still sticking around in that tiny apartment.
It's hysterical. He made a whole huge deal out of moving to SC and leaving the FN NY lifestyle behind, he had a brand new house built for himself, yet he still pays thousands of dollars a month to rent an apartment in L.I. and commute to NYC aka the FN lifestyle he claims to loathe. All so he can continue to do his "show" from his "studio". It's difficult to see how he turns any kind of a profit from this. If he just did his little podcast from his home in SC, he'd be saving thousands and thousands of dollars a month.

G

24:53

Wetbrain actually manages to kill someone, and of course, can only think of a decade old reference; "I just downed TREYVON in the field there in the hoodie! Holy shit. I SHOT HIM RIGHT IN HIS SKITTLES, YO!"

Teammate2: "What the fuck you talkin' about? You good, bro?"

Anthony: "Don't you know history?"

Teammate1: "I'm tellin you.. that boy... he on that shit."

Anthony: "You guys are hilarious."
DISCLAIMER: Anthony does not think any of this is hilarious. He hasn't laughed once. He just keeps yelling racist things for absolutely no reason.

Various Teammates: <Chattering, actually trying to communicate and play the game>

Anthony, drunkenly: " I love.... I love my black brothers. You're like god's little clowns."

Teammate2: "I don't think you do, I'm gonna be honest."
Oh literal Teammate2!

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

bo_selecta_mel_b-729113_400x400.jpg

G

This is the most insane thing I’ve ever heard. I thought you guys were exaggerating how annoying and reprehensible he was on these streams. He has to be losing it. Even Anthony himself from ten, fifteen years ago would have been blown away by how unhinged this is. I was hoping to just laugh at this but it’s not even funny.

What’s he trying to accomplish? This is just an old man annoying the living hell out of everyone.

Forum Clout
Manbody Missy stripped the shit outta that apartment. Looks like a bunch of F/N’s ran thru the joint and looted the place.
View attachment 106279
He used to stay up tweeting and drinking all night in a big house full of unused rooms. Now he does it in one tiny room, surrounded by litter, detritus, and squalor. And that look on his face strongly indicates that dementia is coming sooner, not later, for the lisping angry alcoholic.