• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana goes CRAZY on Cozy again. Embarrasses himself, shits on Cozy, calls Nick Fuentes a "fucking nigger" then rants to the black kids he's playing

Forum Clout
What an embarassing old man. First of all, he really sucks at this game. He's obviously drunk, and immediately starts ranting, to his teammates that they're unemployed blacks who don't have jobs.

This was a hilarious exchange though (24:35)

Teammate1: "Compound said he's streaming?"

Anthony: "I am! COMPOUND! Yeah, I'm streaming."

Teammate2: "Y'all better be streaming. Y'all got a million dollar nigga in the lobby."

Anthony: "YEAH BITCHES! I AM A MILLION DOLLA NICKLE!

Teammate2: "No. Not you, bitch."

Teammate1: "Yeah, not you, stupid."

Forum Clout
Notice how he keeps licking his lips and tounging his cheeks the entire video. Some kind of alcoholism thing?

1680291505595.png

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
"I'm sick of being stifled by the left. I'm not racist. I want to have an open and honest discussion about race."
Okay, I'm willing to listen.
"nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger"
Well I don't thi-
"nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger"

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Notice how he keeps licking his lips and tounging his cheeks the entire video. Some kind of alcoholism thing?

View attachment 106189
Turns out it is, funster.

Forum Clout

Reporting after the match​

If the match has been completed and you still wish to report a user, follow the steps below:

1) First, head over to the 'Social' tab from your main menu. It will be at the top right corner of the screen.
2) Now, select the 'Recent' tab.
3) This will show you all the gamers you have played with in the last match. From here, select the 'Recent Lobby' option.
4) Here you will find all the participants of the match you just played.
5) To report someone, simply go over their name and select 'Report' player, then follow the steps as mentioned previously.

This is all you need to know about reporting a player in Modern Warfare 2. If someone is being toxic or using cheats, it is the responsibility of the fans to keep the community clean and they can do their part by reporting these acts.

G

[HEADING=2]Reporting after the match[/HEADING]

If the match has been completed and you still wish to report a user, follow the steps below:

1) First, head over to the 'Social' tab from your main menu. It will be at the top right corner of the screen.
2) Now, select the 'Recent' tab.
3) This will show you all the gamers you have played with in the last match. From here, select the 'Recent Lobby' option.
4) Here you will find all the participants of the match you just played.
5) To report someone, simply go over their name and select 'Report' player, then follow the steps as mentioned previously.

This is all you need to know about reporting a player in [URL='https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2']Modern Warfare 2[/URL]. If someone is being toxic or using cheats, it is the responsibility of the fans to keep the community clean and they can do their part by reporting these acts.
I think this would require actually playing a game with him. If he's in NYC then someone close to the metro would have the best chance and they should only queue for what he queues under, which i think is just TDM. They do the social stuff using the same Username#12345 pattern as discord and stuff now so I think to find him to add him or report him manually you'd have to know that number and that would require him opening the social thing in the game while on stream

Forum Clout
24:53

Wetbrain actually manages to kill someone, and of course, can only think of a decade old reference; "I just downed TREYVON in the field there in the hoodie! Holy shit. I SHOT HIM RIGHT IN HIS SKITTLES, YO!"

Teammate2: "What the fuck you talkin' about? You good, bro?"

Anthony: "Don't you know history?"

Teammate1: "I'm tellin you.. that boy... he on that shit."

Anthony: "You guys are hilarious."
DISCLAIMER: Anthony does not think any of this is hilarious. He hasn't laughed once. He just keeps yelling racist things for absolutely no reason.

Various Teammates: <Chattering, actually trying to communicate and play the game>

Anthony, drunkenly: " I love.... I love my black brothers. You're like god's little clowns."

Teammate2: "I don't think you do, I'm gonna be honest."