• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MY WIFE RUINED THE LAST KISS CONCERT.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The only contribution KISS had is that Gene helped Van Halen when they started out.

Motley Crue is the same, plenty of videos of Nikki clapping along while a bass is playing.
I never got into KISS. As a kid I thought they looked cool and had a cool gimmick but never wanted to buy an album. I think there is only one song I like and that was only because it was on Beavis and Butthead one time. Didnt hate them. Just didnt think about them. They just blended into the big hair rock era like Twisted Sister did for me also.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The good brotherman Harry Powell nailed it. Stupid Jim Norton couldn't be happier with himself and these videos.

Remember when he used to brag about how much he ANNOYED his ex's with his dumb characters? Same idea here. It makes him feel loved and accepted, to be seen as the scamp rascal pissing off his wife, who tolerates it because she loves him SO deeply!

In reality he's just making himself look like a faggot performatively as opposed to boringly.

Forum Clout
The only contribution KISS had is that Gene helped Van Halen when they started out.

Motley Crue is the same, plenty of videos of Nikki clapping along while a bass is playing.
Stanley's voice has been shot for years. Gene Simmons can still sing reasonably well, but it's a different kind of singing. They've been tuning everything down for him and using backing tapes for years. Kiss has been their own tribute band to themselves since the late 90s, and at this stage the whole thing is carefully choreographed down to the second.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
100%. The first time I saw a tranny it was in some outlet mall. I was probably like 12 and I went to go to the washroom by myself. I saw some old guy with long hair and big fake tits go into the bathroom before me and I was like "fuck no" and just power walked back to my parents. It scared me. I was like "regular, well adjusted dudes don't get big fake honkers so this guy is clearly a murderous mentally ill freak and will obviously rape me and chop me up if I don't get to my dad right away." Like there was NO doubt in my mind that a tranny would kill a child. That's still pretty much how I feel. I would be afraid that eventually this freak would snap and kill me. Jim Norton should be afraid of this guy and it's retarded that he isn't. He's a small, weak man. He's fucked if "she" ever gets physical with him. He might as well buy a chimp or an alligator or something and fuck that until it kills him instead.

I've always said I'm not homophobic because fags don't scare me. I can safely say I am transphobic. I don't trust them and they scare me. It's like bats. If I saw one just flying by outside I'd be like "whatever" but if there was one in my house I'd be like "Oh my God, somebody please kill this fucking thing, get it away from me."
I was 16 and working as a bagger at albertsons. This ugly "chick" with a 5 o'clock shadow and chest hair complemented me on my colonge. I wasn't wearing any.

Forum Clout
You’re all idiots

Everything we know is from stories THEY are putting on their social media

It’s a reality TV show they’re putting on for us

The Viking is pretending to be a 28 year old blonde American girl

Norton is playing a faggot with a young wife

Is there reality to it? Yes, but it’s still a tv show they’re producing where they play themselves
Turn it into a cartoon, and I'll send Jim $60k to produce it!

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
These "fans" are not supportive
1701969837664.png

1701969845315.png

1701969851190.png