my top 5 posters that would be cool irl

G

I feel like they would be fun/funny to have some beers with, do some lines, crush some puss, maybe even kiss them

@Jenna
@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda
@Nikki's Stinky Bum Bum
@BonnieMcFarlaneMe2
@NortheastPhilly

and it would be fun to crush some adderall and do some hardcore swfa/rick stalking with
@IGotATreeOnMyHouse85
@Slackjawed Cow
@Minaw
@NiceNameStupid
@captain_kamala (and use all her holes)

most everyone is pretty cool here except dennyislife, he is a britbong dork. but he's still pretty cool I guess.
I feel like @CQ_1 would get sloppy/violent when drinking and @Rutherford_b_Blaze @aRTie02150 would bring the mood down, fuckin stoners, no offense

if you read your name, you probably got a nice rush of dopamine, and maybe even blushed,
if not, you're probably on the "pay no mind" list, so better luck next time pal.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I feel like they would be fun/funny to have some beers with, do some lines, crush some puss, maybe even kiss them

@Jenna
@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda
@Nikki's Stinky Bum Bum
@BonnieMcFarlaneMe2
@NortheastPhilly

and it would be fun to crush some adderall and do some hardcore swfa/rick stalking with
@IGotATreeOnMyHouse85
@Slackjawed Cow
@Minaw
@NiceNameStupid
@captain_kamala (and use all her holes)

most everyone is pretty cool here except dennyislife, he is a britbong dork. but he's still pretty cool I guess.
I feel like @CQ_1 would get sloppy/violent when drinking and @Rutherford_b_Blaze @aRTie02150 would bring the mood down, fuckin stoners, no offense

if you read your name, you probably got a nice rush of dopamine, and maybe even blushed,
if not, you're probably on the "pay no mind" list, so better luck next time pal.
I wouldn't bring the mood down because I'm a loner and likely wouldn't even want your presence near me.

No offense.