my top 5 posters that would be cool irl

G

I feel like they would be fun/funny to have some beers with, do some lines, crush some puss, maybe even kiss them

@Jenna
@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda
@Nikki's Stinky Bum Bum
@BonnieMcFarlaneMe2
@NortheastPhilly

and it would be fun to crush some adderall and do some hardcore swfa/rick stalking with
@IGotATreeOnMyHouse85
@Slackjawed Cow
@Minaw
@NiceNameStupid
@captain_kamala (and use all her holes)

most everyone is pretty cool here except dennyislife, he is a britbong dork. but he's still pretty cool I guess.
I feel like @CQ_1 would get sloppy/violent when drinking and @Rutherford_b_Blaze @aRTie02150 would bring the mood down, fuckin stoners, no offense

if you read your name, you probably got a nice rush of dopamine, and maybe even blushed,
if not, you're probably on the "pay no mind" list, so better luck next time pal.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I feel like they would be fun/funny to have some beers with, do some lines, crush some puss, maybe even kiss them

@Jenna
@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda
@Nikki's Stinky Bum Bum
@BonnieMcFarlaneMe2
@NortheastPhilly

and it would be fun to crush some adderall and do some hardcore swfa/rick stalking with
@IGotATreeOnMyHouse85
@Slackjawed Cow
@Minaw
@NiceNameStupid
@captain_kamala (and use all her holes)

most everyone is pretty cool here except dennyislife, he is a britbong dork. but he's still pretty cool I guess.
I feel like @CQ_1 would get sloppy/violent when drinking and @Rutherford_b_Blaze @aRTie02150 would bring the mood down, fuckin stoners, no offense

if you read your name, you probably got a nice rush of dopamine, and maybe even blushed,
if not, you're probably on the "pay no mind" list, so better luck next time pal.
I wouldn't bring the mood down because I'm a loner and likely wouldn't even want your presence near me.

No offense.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Ugh. Too many of you have Jenna as your favorite poster.