• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My old man is probably going to die

Titsucks

2ndBetrWifPlntsHlfHousMstngTrmphNoChld,Chld
He's going to call you a faggot when he can't even get out of bed? Tell him "nice stayin' alive, stupid. "
Go talk to him for a little while then come back when hes about to go. Watching the pain and anxiety leave my dad's face probably for the first time ever helped me see him as a person who was at peace and I was glad he found it. If you have a good memory from him or a way that he helped you just tell him thanks for it. Daddy dying is an overall good hang, don't miss it.

G

My father got clipped, I was mad that they had us in the prosecutor's office investigators questioning us and I missed a movie opening I was planning on seeing. I was 14, his murder made my life much better. There were still some good times as a kid, but no if on balance your father was shitty to you let him die alone.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
My father got clipped, I was mad that they had us in the prosecutor's office investigators questioning us and I missed a movie opening I was planning on seeing. I was 14, his murder made my life much better. There were still some good times as a kid, but no if on balance your father was shitty to you let him die alone.
Seeing his father isn’t to give the dad peace or redemption or closure, it’s to give those things to himself.

G

Seeing his father isn’t to give the dad peace or redemption or closure, it’s to give those things to himself.
If a grown ass man needs to feel better about himself by visiting his sire who was trash and I was 14 and celebrated the freedom of my father dying and he was a well educated and well liked person by many, then I think he needs to rethink why he needs to have this closure. You fail your kids, you deserve to die alone... that simple... let him get his closure dancing on his grave.

G

Just got word my dad's in the hospital. Old fucker fell in the shower and was on the floor for 2 days before anyone found him.
He's a violent, mean, nasty, drunken fuck. He beat the shit out of me until I was big enough to fight back, and we've been beating the shit out of each other since. I fucking hate him as much as I love him. I'm not sure yet if I'll make the trip to see him. He'll likely call me a pussy for traveling all the way to see him die. I dunno. He was a good man once, he taught me a lot. He was a shitty father, but still, a good man.
He’d only be considered an asshole father by today’s standards. I’ve seen fathers barter with their children to do what they ask. I’m sure he deserved a few smacks in the mouth himself but I’m sure the old bastard meant well.

Btw the way could you ask that green in the gills old barfly to stop asking me for ‘change.’ I know what that old broad is after.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
So your dad's dying...go. I used to love that old bit.
So your dad's dying...15 minutes on it go!

5bd505b6-bb88-4f2d-af2a-c9621cf98bc0-toddpettengill-sm.jpg