My nigga Richard Lewis croaked at 76

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Funny since I was just watching the latest episode of curb your enthusiasm and one plot was parry bickering with Richard bequeathing something to him and arguing who would outlive the other. I remember thinking Richard Lewis looks like he's on deaths door, there's no way he will outlive Larry David
Hahaha Holeee Shit same! Watched that last episode where they talked about their wills. I guess Larry wins once again.

I’m still waiting for them to do the Funkhauser aka Super Dave funeral.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Plus he kept Jeff Garlin on the show after he got fired / cancelled from “The Goldbergs” for his inappropriate behavior of saying things like “my vagina hurts!” Between takes. That was the extent of his “bad behavior” towards women. Even let Michael Richards come on and make fun of the whole Laugh Factory performance.
Larry David is a jew like Seinfeld is a jew. They’re not interested in some conspiracy, just themselves. Memba when Jerry had that “controversy” where someone asked why theres no women or blacks on getting coffee with comedians and he said “because i just go for whos funniest”. They dont have an agenda really

RobertMewler

Larry David is a jew like Seinfeld is a jew. They’re not interested in some conspiracy, just themselves. Memba when Jerry had that “controversy” where someone asked why theres no women or blacks on getting coffee with comedians and he said “because i just go for whos funniest”. They dont have an agenda really
That must have been before the Sarah Jessica Parker episode. That one was memorable to me because she was tripping out over the fact that most of us slide into bed and are sleeping at the same time (like insects in a colony or hive).

Antsballwasher

asshole
Who cares. Another unfunny liberal J propped up by his fellow steins and bergs in Hollywood because of his small hat and not because of any talent.

Buh bye

Another predictable take
The fuentes/pol/kiwi/jewpilled right is just as nihilistic as the trannies on the left.
you must sit in the dark listening to josiah part 5 in the background building puzzles by candlelight like @LingerLonger because god forbid there’s a kike name on the intro credits of a movie, you'll have a brain hemorrhage.
Talentless? Really? Standup and acting for 5 decades, starting on carson with pryor and co, acting with john candy, etc.
…such a boring mentality to have.
Yawn
🥱

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Another predictable take
The fuentes/pol/kiwi/jewpilled right is just as nihilistic as the trannies on the left.
you must sit in the dark listening to josiah part 5 in the background building puzzles by candlelight like @LingerLonger because god forbid there’s a kike name on the intro credits of a movie, you'll have a brain hemorrhage.
Talentless? Really? Standup and acting for 5 decades, starting on carson with pryor and co, acting with john candy, etc.
Yawn
🥱
You have a tiny peckah

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Another predictable take
Yawn
🥱
Kike

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
Garlin is actually a real nice guy - i used to go see him do a show every Sunday at the UCB theater in LA about 15 years ago and it was a dollar to get in and he would bring two surprise guests and just tell jokes or funny stories. One time he brought Ed Begley Jr who was funny as shit. Also had then unknown or just barely known people like Aziz Ansari, Joel McHale, Aubrey Plaza, etc. and would start the show just giving out stuff from his house and it would be like stuff from he got from being an actor and on Curb (a lot “for your consideration” curb wrap party gifts, scripts, etc) and stuff from those gift bags they give out and even stuff like a printer.

I met him after one of those too. I was there to watch ASSSCCAT, had no idea he was even doing a show that night or ever, just saw him browsing in the bookstore next door and told him thanks for being funny and he giggled and said thank you.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He was a pompous ass on Stern. “I have about 8 hours of material that I rotate through at any given time. I just wing it on stage as far as the order goes.” Another no talent 80’s comic with an undeserved ego. That goes quadruple for Belzer. Garlin sucks at standup too. At least Lewis was good on Curb. Belzer’s claim to fame is some crime drama show.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
He was a pompous ass on Stern. “I have about 8 hours of material that I rotate through at any given time. I just wing it on stage as far as the order goes.” Another no talent 80’s comic with an undeserved ego. That goes quadruple for Belzer. Garlin sucks at standup too. At least Lewis was good on Curb. Belzer’s claim to fame is some crime drama show.

FpWjR-8aAAAm2GK.jpg