My nigga Richard Lewis croaked at 76

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s been weird going back and watching old episodes. They just don’t have that same energy anymore. You can’t get a Suzy scene like this anymore. It would kill her.

That was one of the best parts of the show - Larry would enter the room and she’d be happy to see him “Hi Larry!” And in no time go to “YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE LARRY, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!”

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Plus he kept Jeff Garlin on the show after he got fired / cancelled from “The Goldbergs” for his inappropriate behavior of saying things like “my vagina hurts!” Between takes. That was the extent of his “bad behavior” towards women. Even let Michael Richards come on and make fun of the whole Laugh Factory performance.
Well, Garlin is Jewish so there is your answer.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
FAGGOT

429976715_810227977811642_6820514781046134979_n.jpg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Plus he kept Jeff Garlin on the show after he got fired / cancelled from “The Goldbergs” for his inappropriate behavior of saying things like “my vagina hurts!” Between takes. That was the extent of his “bad behavior” towards women. Even let Michael Richards come on and make fun of the whole Laugh Factory performance.
What?! Jeff got canceled? Did they kill him off on the Goldbergs?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
It’s been weird going back and watching old episodes. They just don’t have that same energy anymore. You can’t get a Suzy scene like this anymore. It would kill her.

Holy shit! She does look like shit now, it didn't dawn on my until I saw this clip how badly she's aged

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Well, Garlin is Jewish so there is your answer.
Garlin is actually a real nice guy - i used to go see him do a show every Sunday at the UCB theater in LA about 15 years ago and it was a dollar to get in and he would bring two surprise guests and just tell jokes or funny stories. One time he brought Ed Begley Jr who was funny as shit. Also had then unknown or just barely known people like Aziz Ansari, Joel McHale, Aubrey Plaza, etc. and would start the show just giving out stuff from his house and it would be like stuff from he got from being an actor and on Curb (a lot “for your consideration” curb wrap party gifts, scripts, etc) and stuff from those gift bags they give out and even stuff like a printer.