• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My friend in prison wants me to be a character witness to get him out.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Id say i dont know anything about their relationship behind closed doors but every time youve spent time with him he seems like a level headed and down to earth guy. That in no way incriminates you and youre merely answering questions they ask you. Dont defend the wife beating. Just say positive but true things about him without mmmoothhhherfuckkking him.

if you can slip in a “you hate to think you could be so wrong about a guy” that would be worth it

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I hope you don't use this website on your work computer.

You know us IT can see everything, how much time you're wasting here, the crazy fucking shit you post. And you want to move up in the company....

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout
1681266074885.png

hit em with the classic "I am not a pedophile", that'll surely clear up any misgivings your employer has about you