• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My friend in prison wants me to be a character witness to get him out.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Because this stuff becomes public record, could be used against me, etc. I dunno.

I'm gonna talk to my lawyer friend about the implications.

how are they gonna use it against you?

your thinking about this all wrong pal, if you testify you now have a public record of being an amazing best friend

i want that guy working for me

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
He brutally beat his wife for you and you won't stand up in court and say "Judge, that man is my nigga" and recite a poem about all the good times you've had together and how his wife ruined it all.

You should def quote the poetry of 2pac Shakur, white people love that fella

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Id say i dont know anything about their relationship behind closed doors but every time youve spent time with him he seems like a level headed and down to earth guy. That in no way incriminates you and youre merely answering questions they ask you. Dont defend the wife beating. Just say positive but true things about him without mmmoothhhherfuckkking him.

Last edited: