My favorite Opie being a dipshit story

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I don't even understand this story. Why would you be on the green with a guy hitting from 100yds away? Was his whole caddy story bullshit also?
I think it was from about 100 but Vos was definitely in that day and said it happened. I just like the idea that he’s standing by exactly where you’re supposed to aim at assuming he won’t get hit. Same day where he made fun of Vos for packing them a lunch because he’s a cheap Jew.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
The fact he goes to Gebhards and likely pays all those people to be his friends like he did with Vic, Sherrod and Carl and he got trashed plenty of times by Vic and Carl anyway. Nice friends, stupid.

I haven’t seen Sherrod around so he fucked off and jumped from the Opster’s sinking ship.
What ever happened to Vic Henley?

Him and Vos were golfing and breaking golf etiquette Opie is already on the green when Vos is about 100 out. “I stood next to the pin because I assumed he wouldn’t hit it” then he gets hit in the hand by Vos’s shot. Share yours brothermen.

"Rich Vos vs Everyone" when JBL is there to promote his Anti-Energy Drink.

Opie: "I can't believe it. We're slipping. Anti-Energy Drink and not one Erock joke...?"

He then waits in silence for Jim & Anthony to chip in. How about you make the fucking joke, faggot?

Opie: "I can't believe it. We're slipping. Anti-Energy Drink and not one Erock joke...?"

He then waits in silence for Jim & Anthony to chip in. How about you make the fucking joke, faggot?
Also, from that show, Opie will find any excuse to pile on Vos, even when it exposes himself as a moron.

Vos: "Where do you draw the line at deception..."

Opie: "What did he say? De-ceita? De-cepta? You wouldn't get any points in Scrabble for that!"

I wish Opie had taken part in the dumb off.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Opie had him murdered because the meat truck took him away from the 'pod.
it really is something that Henly and Ruiz died within like 2 years of being associated with Greggory's failed podcast. And fat tongue male Robbin uncle tom isn't anywhere in the picture at all anymore.

Enjoy months and months of brooding alone at your sea shack pretending you enjoy fishing because you need to justify your isolated, lonely life through fake social media perception management to spite Anthony, stupid

Cptbaldopie

Also, from that show, Opie will find any excuse to pile on Vos, even when it exposes himself as a moron.

Vos: "Where do you draw the line at deception..."

Opie: "What did he say? De-ceita? De-cepta? You wouldn't get any points in Scrabble for that!"

I wish Opie had taken part in the dumb off.
Paraphrasing JBL "You're playing scrabble on the radio and I'm the hack?"

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
it really is something that Henly and Ruiz died within like 2 years of being associated with Greggory's failed podcast. And fat tongue male Robbin uncle tom isn't anywhere in the picture at all anymore.

Enjoy months and months of brooding alone at your sea shack pretending you enjoy fishing because you need to justify your isolated, lonely life through fake social media perception management to spite Anthony, stupid
Wasn't the biscuit lipped nigger in trouble with some club for sexually harassing female comics? And then there was that pic of the 4 dolts and Sherrod had an obvious ankle monitor under his sock.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum

You are telling the captain of the ship to steer and fire the cannons?

Sorry buddy, the opster set it up nice

but jim and ant were to busy staring longingly into each other’s eyes to DO THIER JOB

When Opie asks for an erock anti energy drink joke, he should get a fucking joke and it should be done with a smile

You lazy cock suckers probably are a joy to work with