My cat has a wound on his neck.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I once heard about this lady's cat swallowing a bunch of thread and it got wrapped around it's innards and died. I was 17 and just moved out on my own and my first cat I actually brought inside had yarn hanging out of his ass. I gave it a little tug and it didn't come out, so I freaked out and rushed him to a vet. The cunt just pulled the thing slightly harder than I did and the yarn was maybe only an inch in his butthole. She was like "there could be more inside him, we'll do an X-Ray." There was none inside him. They charged me $400 and I've hated vets since.

Your cat got in a fight with a raccoon and 100% has rabies. You're going to want to shoot it in the heart with a silver bullet before it turns.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I once heard about this lady's cat swallowing a bunch of thread and it got wrapped around it's innards and died. I was 17 and just moved out on my own and my first cat I actually brought inside had yarn hanging out of his ass. I gave it a little tug and it didn't come out, so I freaked out and rushed him to a vet. The cunt just pulled the thing slightly harder than I did and the yarn was maybe only an inch in his butthole. She was like "there could be more inside him, we'll do an X-Ray." There was none inside him. They charged me $400 and I've hated vets since.

Your cat got in a fight with a raccoon and 100% has rabies. You're going to want to shoot it in the heart with a silver bullet before it turns.
Ha I had the same thing happen as a kid only my Mom pulled that string out and the howl still fawkin haunts me. I miss that mug. 🐈

G

Think I got it
IMG-20220823-132025.jpg