• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most sexually deviant thing you've done?

P

potatopeeler63

I think I was like 19 or 20, wasn't sober a minute of the day, had just mutually parted with big titty gf, and was in a funk.
was extremely horny, but horny for human connection where you feel another body and not just jack it.
Was too lazy to pick up girls and too poor for whores, so went on craiglist and looked at the trannies.
Saw one that looked pretty passable and we agreed i would show up, it would blow me, and i would leave.

I smoked tons of weed and a 4-6x oxy a day habit, was on adderall 30mg 3x a day unprescribed , was really fucked in the head.
drove to it's place and knocked on the door.
a fucking 5 ft tall 20 yo twink puerto rican in drag opened the door, i shouldve just ran away not sure why i didnt.
I went inside and it wouldnt stop talking and i was trying to think of an excuse to leave.
I sat down on the couch (pretty nice modern place actually) and the puerto rican pulled out a literal meth pipe and started ranting about how it had so much drama in his life because his good friend was accused of having aids when it didnt

I said im sorry i think i ate something bad, im gonna puke so i got up and left.
The puerto rican, obviously high on meth and mentally unstable, started screaming "what the fuck you messed with the wrong person im gonna find out where you live and slash your tires and ruin your life"
the tranny was screaming bloody murder on the second floor of the duplex as i opened my car door
i got in my car and backed out like i committed a murder, making sure it didn't see my plates as it was dark.
luckily i was selling weed at the time so was using a burner phone, it was blowing up my messages with shit like I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE YOU JUST FUCKED UP

blocked it and never did such a thing again. if i did, i'd tell you, genuinly.

G

I had sex with an ex-girlfiend's mother. That crossed some kind of line. Pretty vanilla otherwise. I guess the next most dirty thing was I had unprotected sex in a park at night with a drunk American exchange student who I had talked to for maybe 5 minutes before I was fucking her in the grass. We were both fairly wasted, I came on her belly and that was that. She smeared the jizz off with her hand and we went our separate ways. Freaked out about venereal disease for a couple of weeks afterwards because I figured she had to be a total whore but all good in the end.

G

Met a bitch at a party when I was like 21. Went out to my car and fucked around - played with her tits and got a terrible blow job. Later found out she was either 15 or 16. Kinda fucked me up for a while.
It's not like you were 40. And 15 and 16 are both legal age in several European countries. I think it's 14 in Italy. It would be a social taboo for some middle aged guy to be banging girls that age in those places, probably get beaten up by the girl's male relatives, but no one cares if some 20 year old guy did the deed.

Snake

It's not like you were 40. And 15 and 16 are both legal age in several European countries. I think it's 14 in Italy. It would be a social taboo for some middle aged guy to be banging girls that age in those places, probably get beaten up by the girl's male relatives, but no one cares if some 20 year old guy did the deed.
I talked about some time ago I was 19 and the girl was 16 and @ItsMyDealWade called me a pedophile. Go thumb your asshole again to Jurassic Park you fucking retarded faggot.

G

I talked about some time ago I was 19 and the girl was 16 and @ItsMyDealWade called me a pedophile. Go thumb your asshole again to Jurassic Park you fucking retarded faggot.
Who didn't bang a 16 year old girl when they were 18/19/20? They were easy pickings because you were older than them and that was a status symbol for them to tell their friends about. In return you got pristine pussy.