Most people took a vaccine with the worst safety profile in medical history, causing 1 serious injury in every 800 injections.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
fe1.jpg

Although i do have to call out your cuckery on biting Carlins average intelligence bit.

I’ve never watched Carlin, I tried once and it was like old man angry slam poetry and I gave up.

I heard it somewhere long forgotten since.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Cry more, pussy. I wish they'd show up at your door in swat gear to force you to take it and 50 other experimental vaccines. Nothing worse than a dummy pretending to be in the know.
Nothing worse than someone who thinks they know something, those people are the worst

I wish those people would forcibly get blood transfusions but instead of blood it's aids infected poo!
Nothing worse than those people so they'd deserve it!

If you got cucked by the vaxx I dont consider you fully human anymore. Not because of the shot itself, but you actually let the state erode your sense of self to the point where you put unproven, untested, rushed and forced shit into your body. Did you know that once all of the comorbidities were removed from the picture, that not a single child died from this shit? Nice excess deaths, stupid.
I've been watching a bunch of old videos of people talking about taking the vaccine.

They're like empty vessels. Nothing going on behind the eyes.