Most people took a vaccine with the worst safety profile in medical history, causing 1 serious injury in every 800 injections.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
To protect themselves from a virus that only kills 0.002% of the population, with an average age of death of 82.

This data was available for all from the start, and isn’t funny in hindsight only.

Most people are retarded. Remember how stupid the average person is, then think how 50% of people are below that intelligence. That said, low IQ minorities didn’t get the vaccine either, if you were low IQ and believed the vaccine contained a voodoo evil spirit or smart and understood data, you won.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
It's fun now. The (((gov))) numbers are showing 400k so far this year with bachelor's or higher left employment, which means either dead or in a nursing home. 1.5 million have gone on disability so far this year, more than scammed the system in 08/09. We have one of the lowest number of 0-5 year olds (still enough for Paul Weimer) now. Excess death in the US is still somewhere around 7%

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
If you got cucked by the vaxx I dont consider you fully human anymore. Not because of the shot itself, but you actually let the state erode your sense of self to the point where you put unproven, untested, rushed and forced shit into your body. Did you know that once all of the comorbidities were removed from the picture, that not a single child died from this shit? Nice excess deaths, stupid.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
over-educated, over-socialized
READ
appeal to authority, appeal to conformity
THUS
don't think, trust the science, everyone's doing it
1689631802709.png

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
To protect themselves from a virus that only kills 0.002% of the population, with an average age of death of 82.

This data was available for all from the start, and isn’t funny in hindsight only.

Most people are retarded. Remember how stupid the average person is, then think how 50% of people are below that intelligence. That said, low IQ minorities didn’t get the vaccine either, if you were low IQ and believed the vaccine contained a voodoo evil spirit or smart and understood data, you won.
Is that pfp a video screenshot? Or from a post?

hikomow633

fe1.jpg

Although i do have to call out your cuckery on biting Carlins average intelligence bit.