• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most memorable Pat lines?

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Honorable mentions:

Faster.png

Garden.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He goes as far as to say he wasn't even "overweight." That's seriously pointing at something pathological.

He actually said that if he was at the correct BMI score for his height, he'd be emaciated. That's fucking nuts. He could easily lose 50lbs and not be anywhere close to emaciated.

He's dangerously mentally ill.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
I can't get the specific screenshot at the moment because KF is down again but there's a reddit response in that thread where he says 'No, child. That is not baby fat. It's beer and brat from living in Wisconsin during the winter'.

It struck me as being one of the most insane things he's said. Firstly because he actually acknowledges that he's fat for once but also that he tries to make the argument that living in Wisconsin in winter means you somehow have to eat brats (not the kind he prepares for his pizzas) and drink beer, like it's the fucking law.

He's such a fucking lunatic.
B-beer-and-brats.jpg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I was giving away free sausage to homeless people that I had made out of the bodies of African-American children that I had kidnapped and ground up into pepperoni in my basement.

*fat inhale*
Don’t forget his eyes darting back and forth for added dramatic effect. This is the most insane statement a person could make and the hosts didn’t even respond because they weren’t listening to the stupid pig.