• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most memorable Pat lines?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Is it an attempt to say that they were flying low but he's just the world's worst writer?
Its probably an old term way back that he uses to try to make himself look like a aviation expert, like the "balls to the wall" was about the bombers in ww2 the throttle for each engine had a knob/ball on it and the wall was dash panel its a version of the "pedal to the metal" in a car

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
Its probably an old term way back that he uses to try to make himself look like a aviation expert, like the "balls to the wall" was about the bombers in ww2 the throttle for each engine had a knob/ball on it and the wall was dash panel its a version of the "pedal to the metal" in a car
You learn something new every time you patpost.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I Decide.jpg

G

There's a good chance I just leveled up. More to come when I can talk about it.

Thinking through some shit tonight. Thanks for your patience.

The number of "men" accusing me of lying about deleting the nudes is now smaller than the number of women who have since sent me nudes (I'm flattered, ladies, but also remarried). So, that's a win, I guess?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I'm laughing tears at the fake folksiness and mentioning something so banal. But what does "in the mud" mean here?
Ya that’s why it stuck out to me. I never have deciphered what it was supposed to mean. It’s a really old one too. I believe it was from the model building forum we found. Whatever it means, it always got a chuckle out of me. I’m guessing TheDarkFez is correct but who the hell really knows. I’ve googled 10 different versions of what he’s trying to say to try to maybe find a term I’m familiar with or something and all that ever comes up is “plane stuck in mud”.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Ya that’s why it stuck out to me. I never have deciphered what it was supposed to mean. It’s a really old one too. I believe it was from the model building forum we found. Whatever it means, it always got a chuckle out of me. I’m guessing TheDarkFez is correct but who the hell really knows. I’ve googled 10 different versions of what he’s trying to say to try to maybe find a term I’m familiar with or something and all that ever comes up is “plane stuck in mud”.
Oddly enough “plane stuck in mud” kinda sums up Niki

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Daddy Patrick says: "Baby wants rimmies" and lies on his back like a baby legs in the air waiting to get licked to completion

It's dinosaur time then it's rimmy time and bed snuggles with the wife watching the last Jedi

I am sorry you are all sad obsessed wagecucks while my loving wife sucks my asshole in bed!!

- Patrick S. Tomlinson
….is this the real Patrick? I mean, the name is right there. It’s actually HIM.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Daddy Patrick says: "Baby wants rimmies" and lies on his back like a baby legs in the air waiting to get licked to completion

It's dinosaur time then it's rimmy time and bed snuggles with the wife watching the last Jedi

I am sorry you are all sad obsessed wagecucks while my loving wife sucks my asshole in bed!!

- Patrick S. Tomlinson
I wouldn’t think Nikki is above this

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
"I'm not fat by any medical standard, child."

You fucking are, mate. You may be borderline in Wisconsin but in civilisation you're a grade-A certified Fat Shit all day long.

I can't get the specific screenshot at the moment because KF is down again but there's a reddit response in that thread where he says 'No, child. That is not baby fat. It's beer and brat from living in Wisconsin during the winter'.

It struck me as being one of the most insane things he's said. Firstly because he actually acknowledges that he's fat for once but also that he tries to make the argument that living in Wisconsin in winter means you somehow have to eat brats (not the kind he prepares for his pizzas) and drink beer, like it's the fucking law.

He's such a fucking lunatic.