Most funny users thread

G

ThatNiggaDre? I like his autistic take on things, but he's usually too serious in my opinion to be listed on a "Funny" list.

The rest are fine contributors.

In the wit department it's hands down @Stent and @captain_kamala . Though Stent knows this and it would probably do him some good if someone humbled him a bit.

@ToxicCisWhiteMaleFatt , @AntsBatteryCharge , and all of the guy's that produce media should be listed.

I would confidently place myself in the top 20, but I can be a bit abrasive(I find Being disingenuously abrasive to be funny) , so I know that I'm not exactly winning the hearts and minds of the forum.
Is your username from Xavier Renegade Angel?

I'm gettin in the bubbler!

White nigger slayer

Howdy, sassy white niggers!
β€Ž
@WormKiller is definitely overlooked. He's a fawking stud amongst a sea of incels here.

@CarolMaxheinie is an unfunny fraud that literally stood in line for 45mins to fuck my man's ass at the big apple ranch. Fucking poser...

@captain_kamala is a jealous whore. We got the receipts on you, hun. They're called black crime statistics!

@RobertMewler Just another jealous skank that has pussy juice envy!

My basement doesn't just flood...When I cum it's a biblical event that produces enough pussy lava to drench the thirst of every jiggaboo in New York!

P.S.

@Minaw is pretty dope.

πŸ˜ΉπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠ

G

I may not be the funniest here, but maybe funniest anecdotes?

I remember trying out this Deli and only when I was inside and no Montreal smoked ham etc, and the customers...did I realize it was a Kosher deli. They are naturally hateful, served me extra slow to make me get the message "your kind (Tall, Sexy Blonde Aryan Nordo-Atlantic Cro Magnon type) ain't wanted around these parts"...

G

Ok this thread had its runs but it’s starting to give me douche chills

31D34609-D2EE-4233-B2C6-9DAA3149ABEC.jpeg