Most funny users thread

At one time CuckQueen was bearing the brunt of the work and single-handedly carrying the forum on his back, the only one attempting jokes.

I find most of Ray Wilson's posts to be a treat.
Back when Child. used to essaypost they were usually amusing.
RedGlareRecipient is a regular VIP ribs getter.
I find myself seeing WormKiller as a brotherman in opie fandom despite his erratic alt account behavior.
StentFeznor is always good for some saucy remarks.
GhostOfAbe is a wonderful addition to any message board community.
Coonskin has contributed his fair share of actual real life content for ambushing these idiots.
I'll mention all the Xenaposters here because I can't tell which of you are which anymore.
JohnnyComeLately would be higher on the v.i.p. list if not for his constant peddling of baseless conspiracy theories that I have alts or I am an alt played by multiple people.
I find most of CuntFucker's antics to be more amusing than any of the Patposters (except for the asshole posting, it's just annoying to have to scroll past)
You were looking for your name here.

However I would not endorse any of these people because as previously stated by OP that would be circlejerk behavior.
As for the other ones, the ones who constantly mention each other by name? They can kiss my grits.

We may require a thread just for the boomer accounts who believe everything that gets posted, they're not unfunny they're just slow.
Is it hard to get an Adderall prescription as an adult? They told me they “were out” when I went to a shady doc at all the different pharmacies.

I always give haha holee shits to posts that actually make me laugh.
steve-buscemi-list.gif

G

HandsomeBlue
Raymond
ToxicCisWhiteMaleFat
CovidCumia
ThatNiggaDre
Twatsmash
Phish

Who else we got?

Wait this is gay and results in circle jerking. So to even it out, robertmewler = kike loving fatass.
ThatNiggaDre? I like his autistic take on things, but he's usually too serious in my opinion to be listed on a "Funny" list.

The rest are fine contributors.

In the wit department it's hands down @Stent and @captain_kamala . Though Stent knows this and it would probably do him some good if someone humbled him a bit.

@ToxicCisWhiteMaleFatt , @AntsBatteryCharge , and all of the guy's that produce media should be listed.

I would confidently place myself in the top 20, but I can be a bit abrasive(I find Being disingenuously abrasive to be funny) , so I know that I'm not exactly winning the hearts and minds of the forum.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
ThatNiggaDre? I like his autistic take on things, but he's usually too serious in my opinion to be listed on a "Funny" list.

The rest are fine contributors.

In the wit department it's hands down @Stent and @captain_kamala . Though Stent knows this and it would probably do him some good if someone humbled him a bit.

@ToxicCisWhiteMaleFatt , @AntsBatteryCharge , and all of the guy's that produce media should be listed.

I would confidently place myself in the top 20, but I can be a bit abrasive(I find Being disingenuously abrasive to be funny) , so I know that I'm not exactly winning the hearts and minds of the forum.
Kamala's been really funny lately. Gotta give it up to her shrink for finding a dosage that works.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
I enjoy Captain Kamala’s relentless assault upon women of all types. Broads these days need to have some of the wind taken out of their sails and her keen eye for female weakness is both ice cold and hilarious.

A Corsican Pimp is also a long time rib xylophonist. Brevity is the soul of wit.

I think the comment that made me laugh most came from Tony when he popped into a thread about someone asking if anybody else has ever been molested with the Pat Cooper line “yeah, she said I had a nice peesha”.

Many folks here are funny though. Sometimes just the random people you guys pick to shit on is funny regardless of any commentary.