Most funny users thread

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Sorry homos, I only vote in the haters threads

1649893761769.png

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
At one time CuckQueen was bearing the brunt of the work and single-handedly carrying the forum on his back, the only one attempting jokes.

I find most of Ray Wilson's posts to be a treat.
Back when Child. used to essaypost they were usually amusing.
RedGlareRecipient is a regular VIP ribs getter.
I find myself seeing WormKiller as a brotherman in opie fandom despite his erratic alt account behavior.
StentFeznor is always good for some saucy remarks.
GhostOfAbe is a wonderful addition to any message board community.
Coonskin has contributed his fair share of actual real life content for ambushing these idiots.
I'll mention all the Xenaposters here because I can't tell which of you are which anymore.
JohnnyComeLately would be higher on the v.i.p. list if not for his constant peddling of baseless conspiracy theories that I have alts or I am an alt played by multiple people.
I find most of CuntFucker's antics to be more amusing than any of the Patposters (except for the asshole posting, it's just annoying to have to scroll past)
You were looking for your name here.

However I would not endorse any of these people because as previously stated by OP that would be circlejerk behavior.
As for the other ones, the ones who constantly mention each other by name? They can kiss my grits.

We may require a thread just for the boomer accounts who believe everything that gets posted, they're not unfunny they're just slow.