Most annoying characters in TV history

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fa0abd0135f03640bb1d42dabd9078298.png

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I would also say the entire cast of Big Bang Theory because holy shit that show was awful. I lose all respect for anyone when they tell me they love that show.
I'm sorry but even though I'm a "comic book nerd" I do .........phew...this is a tough one

I do like this show...........I don't know why

...it's insulting to "nerd culture" (I use that term ironically btw), and it's not funny. However....I can't explain it

I will say this though- it did jump a shark when Sheldon started dating Laura Farrah Fowler

I regret nothing

EDIT: I also liked DC's "New 52" relaunch back in 2011 so I'm a bit of a weirdo

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
The later seasons truly are ridiculous, i respect Oz more because they paved the way for other shows like The Sopranos, The Shield, The Wire than for it's own quality.

J.K. Simmons is great in it though.
My buddy and I still quote that gay black guy who said "I can't stop, I don't wanna!" when his brother was pressuring him to stop being a fag

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I'm sorry but even though I'm a "comic book nerd" I do .........phew...this is a tough one

I do like this show...........I don't know why

...it's insulting to "nerd culture" (I use that term ironically btw), and it's not funny. However....I can't explain it

I will say this though- it did jump a shark when Sheldon started dating Laura Farrah Fowler

I regret nothing

EDIT: I also liked DC's "New 52" relaunch back in 2011 so I'm a bit of a weirdo
Well I hope you don’t like Young Sheldon. That kid creeps me out and I can’t understand basing an entire sitcom on an unlikeable character.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I know it's a meme at this point, however they are the worst people in the world

EDIT: and they're so Divorced by now if you think about what happens to characters after the show ended
That was one part I loved about the British version, their “Jim” didn’t get “Pam” and she ended up living a miserable life. Couldn’t do that on the US sitcom.