More Jesus BS with Missy (and a simp)

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_4679.jpeg
IMG_4680.jpeg
IMG_4682.jpeg
IMG_4683.jpeg

You'd think after dating a guy who got fired for being racist on Twitter, you wouldn't proudly and openly be racist on Twitter.

Anthony can afford to. His time is almost here. But Missy? What kind of actual job would she be able to land with these Tweets out there? Any HR person is going to come across these and throw her application in the trash.

I have a cousin who reminds me of missy. Zero personality, never made a real life for himself, always lived with his parents so he turned to working out everyday and going to church and buying guns as his entire existence. I have zero issue living your life in that fashion. My issue is those phrases like “go to church.” We get it, everyone is a heretic nowadays because you took your first communion at 37 years old.

You'd think after dating a guy who got fired for being racist on Twitter, you wouldn't proudly and openly be racist on Twitter.

Anthony can afford to. His time is almost here. But Missy? What kind of actual job would she be able to land with these Tweets out there? Any HR person is going to come across these and throw her application in the trash.
She does judo. Maybe she can open her own dojo with the inheritance after Ant croaks. Or be a bodyguard for a shock jock radio host.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
She used to work for some lib magazine. I can't remember the name of it. I doubt she works anymore as she twitch streams and spend all day on Instagram
So Anthony has a retarded 6/10 sugar baby with a body like a teenaged boy.

How was your day honey?

“Well i worked out for 2 hours, had a protein shake then a nap. Then, I woke up had a kale smoothie and did some stretching. How about you”

:image_9253:“Hahaholeeeshit well I took my ace inhibitors and beta blockers for my heart and had some decaf coffee. Then I was tired from the exertion so I had to sit down for a bit. Then I tweeted about niggers for a few hours, checked some middle schoolers instagram accounts, and snuck in a few buds.”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
“A common southern custom”

Hey fuckhead tourist, how would you know? You’ve been in the South for a year. You know NOTHING about it.

I’m a Southern boy BORN AND RAISED. Guess what? Those pamphlet fucks are annoying. I’ve been having to hear about jesus from a paper booklet since middle school when they would loiter around campus.

You think its cute and hilarious because you’re a fucking glorified VISITOR. You haven’t dealt with it all your life. Like the dumb snowbird fucks who love the heat down here. YOU DONT DEAL WITH IT 24/7.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

Hey LIBTARD NEW YORKER. Maybe you havent heard but shes in the SOUTH now. YEAH. That means you can be as openly racist as you want with 0 REPERCUSSIONS! I mean everyone down here is racist in their private life, so obviously they would have no issue with someone spouting off about niggers as loud as possible in any venue they can.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
I can't wait for her to dox the dojo she goes to.
working on it

seems she likes these events

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 2.55.14 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 2.55.50 PM.png

done

Last edited: