Mm schill threatens cloudfare where it hurts

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
As if this hideous beast with a mere 23 patrons on Patreon is swimming in stocks and investments. She didn’t even invest in a decent tattoo artist, let alone publicly traded companies.

46CF2453-EECF-44E0-AD8D-58DA87C60034.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah I could have an order to short sell 100,000 shares of Cloudflare execute and it wouldn’t even drop the share price by any meaningful amount. Something tells me that MM Krill selling her husband’s two shares won’t either.

4.85 million shares of Cloudflare were traded just today, to give you an idea.
These dopes see apps like Stash and think they’ve accomplished something buying 1 share. I work in investment banking and billions of dollars are exchanged on a daily basis. They think selling a share of stock is the same as boycotting a business and will do damage. It’s amazing how so many people have zero clue how investing / stock market works.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
These dopes see apps like Stash and think they’ve accomplished something buying 1 share. I work in investment banking and billions of dollars are exchanged on a daily basis. They think selling a share of stock is the same as boycotting a business and will do damage. It’s amazing how so many people have zero clue how investing / stock market works.
It reminds me of my Karen uncle who still writes letters of complaint to CEOs and never gets any results. He gets off on feeling self-righteous and wronged. Pat is the exact same kind of pussy.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Yeah I could have an order to short sell 100,000 shares of Cloudflare execute and it wouldn’t even drop the share price by any meaningful amount. Something tells me that MM Krill selling her husband’s two shares won’t either.

4.85 million shares of Cloudflare were traded just today, to give you an idea.
BUY HIGH! SELL LOW! JIM CRAMER HAS THE HIV!

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
It reminds me of my Karen uncle who still writes letters of complaint to CEOs and never gets any results. He gets off on feeling self-righteous and wronged. Pat is the exact same kind of pussy.
It’s both of these things. They think they’re going to signal to millions of others with shares and make it drop. The people who have the shares, have money, and they know cloudlfares business model is good, so why sell? Instead of just selling and keeping their mouth shut online, they have to prove they’re a good person. No one who is doing something good, let’s everyone know they’re doing something good. Otherwise politicians wouldn’t fucking talk. In the uncles case, he’s signaling in an old school fashion. Instead of just not supporting whatever business he hates. Basically, it’s a bunch of retarded faggotry.