Mm schill threatens cloudfare where it hurts

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Screenshot_20220909_130435.jpg

Oh no please don't sell all your stock. That might hurt the company. Let's see how it's doing this week with all the threats.
Screenshot_20220909_130501.jpg

Wow so all those threats from nobodys on Twitter and the stock went up? So weird! You dumb fucking cunt.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Let's pretend she had thousands of shares. Even then that would do nothing. Retail investors should invest for long term gains. Long term is 15+ years at least. If you want to short term trade its essentially gambling. "Selling stocks in protest" just frees up the float for any of the hundreds of billion dollar hedge fund companies. They have computer systems buying up stock to the nano second. I don't know shit about the market so I can't say any more than that, but they are constantly shorting/buying based on minuscule fluctuations. Holding stocks is the only thing that really makes a difference and that takes extraordinary circumstance to even approach a short squeeze.

tl/dr shes fat and just helped evil hedge fund millionaires cover their short positions.
These types like her always make threats like this you know aren’t real. Remember when her typed all were canceling Spotify over Joe Rogan? Nothing happened and Neil Young added his music back once he got all the attention he could for his new album in that shockingly came out the week he made a big stink about Rogan.

G

Let's pretend she had thousands of shares. Even then that would do nothing. Retail investors should invest for long term gains. Long term is 15+ years at least. If you want to short term trade its essentially gambling. "Selling stocks in protest" just frees up the float for any of the hundreds of billion dollar hedge fund companies. They have computer systems buying up stock to the nano second. I don't know shit about the market so I can't say any more than that, but they are constantly shorting/buying based on minuscule fluctuations. Holding stocks is the only thing that really makes a difference and that takes extraordinary circumstance to even approach a short squeeze.

tl/dr shes fat and just helped evil hedge fund millionaires cover their short positions.
Dude been meaning to ask. When do you get your $38,000? It seems like forcing an innocent man into buying an expensive lawyer is super unethical and a bad precedent for future innocents.

RobertMewler

These types like her always make threats like this you know aren’t real. Remember when her typed all were canceling Spotify over Joe Rogan? Nothing happened and Neil Young added his music back once he got all the attention he could for his new album in that shockingly came out the week he made a big stink about Rogan.
Ugh. If only he had keeled over after Rust Never Sleeps to preserve his legacy.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Just like when the pests would threaten to cancel XM anytime the boys got suspended. These companys don't care. Your 5 shares don't mean shit to them.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Stocks? I doubt she even knew what Cloudflare was until the failed lawsuit, and probably forgot about it until it came up again with Kiwi Farms. I base my opinion on the fact that she was dumb enough to sell alcohol to a kid hired by police in a routine sting 99% of people don't fall for. They typically use a child who's beyond obviously underage.