Missy Muscles Posted an Update on the South Carolina House...

Now that Ant's decisively poor, what's she getting out of it? Did her ugly Moroccan stepdad rape her or something?

I've never seen a woman date and older man for anything besides money or status. The thing that makes the most sense is she was banking on him dying back when he had more and now she's knee-deep in the sunk cost fallacy.
She can sell Monat to his extended family and their mops of greasy wop hair.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
WWAW imagining Missy, all glistening...hammys bulging from dat "muscle pump". Sweat running down her back as she squats ass-to-grass to lift the cat-pee couch, and lift it on her shoulders and then walk down the hall to the elevator. No dollies, no "assistants"...just her wide clavicles as a pivot as she bends over, lifts...puts down...rinse repeat.

All while making grunting sounds.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
WWAW imagining Missy, all glistening...hammys bulging from dat "muscle pump". Sweat running down her back as she squats ass-to-grass to lift the cat-pee couch, and lift it on her shoulders and then walk down the hall to the elevator. No dollies, no "assistants"...just her wide clavicles as a pivot as she bends over, lifts...puts down...rinse repeat.

All while making grunting sounds.
You tell us.

G

Now that Ant's decisively poor, what's she getting out of it? Did her ugly Moroccan stepdad rape her or something?

I've never seen a woman date and older man for anything besides money or status. The thing that makes the most sense is she was banking on him dying back when he had more and now she's knee-deep in the sunk cost fallacy.
Yeah, she's waiting for him to be in the hospice dying of liver failure. When he's whacked out on morphine, she'll bring out the will and a pen and get him to sign the house and whatever money's left over to her. Joe's future lies in a gimmick mariachi band playing for tips in Arizonan tex-mex restaurants.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
He’s still got enough money and credit cards for her to be able to not have to work and just live off him. He’s certainly nowhere near the level he was at when he was at his peak but has enough for her for now. Pretty sure he’s cut off BroJoe so that will help hold Nana over a bit longer.

So for the time being she’ll continue to play house down in SC on his dime while working out an eventual exit strategy.

Ain't no way Ant finally mustered the gumption to turn the tap off for Joe.

"So, Joe, I was thinking-"

"Thinking, WHAT, exactly?" *Flexes undulating arm flab with Airborne tattoo*

"Uhhm, that uhh I'd give you your allowance early this month!"

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."

I don't follow sports but these clips make me howl

I feel bad every time the season ends, because there ain't gonna be clips of them (especially Chuck) mocking the prima donna faggots that comprise the current crop of players.

Chuck's legendary mocking of that jewish nigger faggot from Empire is one of the funniest moments ever recorded.

cliveowen

stlaker
He’s still got enough money and credit cards for her to be able to not have to work and just live off him. He’s certainly nowhere near the level he was at when he was at his peak but has enough for her for now. Pretty sure he’s cut off BroJoe so that will help hold Nana over a bit longer.

So for the time being she’ll continue to play house down in SC on his dime while working out an eventual exit strategy.
It's a double edged sword. If ant still had his millions, he'd have dumped her by now for someone younger.

Ant was the right kind of millionaire for Missy.

OldGravyEgg

@AmortizationBossXYZ
I think it's worse when you just try and hide with with a rag like that. I'm bald AF and I don't even do the beard thing. Fuck it, time is a motherfucker
My hair just stepped on the gas about going grey. From now on I have to shave it and my beard regularly. Try to Bruce Willis my way through the rest of this life. I can't wait to get retarded enough for it not to be my fault.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
My hair just stepped on the gas about going grey. From now on I have to shave it and my beard regularly. Try to Bruce Willis my way through the rest of this life. I can't wait to get retarded enough for it not to be my fault.
I'm 33 and I woke up one day recently and a bunch of my hair was silver. Like a noticeable amount up close. I think it looks cool though so whatever. I just feel like I don't see a lot of other 33 year olds with salt and pepper hair. I'm pretty sure I was so hard on my body that I'm like physically 20 years older than I should be. I'll probably have prostate cancer and weird milky eyes by 35.

OldGravyEgg

@AmortizationBossXYZ
I'm 33 and I woke up one day recently and a bunch of my hair was silver. Like a noticeable amount up close. I think it looks cool though so whatever. I just feel like I don't see a lot of other 33 year olds with salt and pepper hair. I'm pretty sure I was so hard on my body that I'm like physically 20 years older than I should be. I'll probably have prostate cancer and weird milky eyes by 35.
My dad was smoking crack and getting arrested for creating a public nuisance in his late 70's. His picture was in the paper alongside his 19yr old Columbian GF with a black eye. He may still be alive. I'm afraid I may live too long.

Working%20Out%2001-XL.jpg