Missy Muscles Posted an Update on the South Carolina House...

Screenshot_20230709_135245.jpg

The South Carolina house even really exist?

View attachment 133169
The South Carolina house even really exist?
It does and, shocker, it's really not an attractive residence. "McMansion" was a generous description. Pictures are floating out there and for whatever reason I can't find any, but it's a considerable step down from his already not particularly glamorous Compound.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
During one of the streams of Nana sucking at COD and getting banned, she had everything packed up in the apartment.
She pretty much stripped the joint over the July 4 holiday. Flip couch is gone, white trash cat tree gone, I think she took the cat too.

Quoting my Grandfather talking about an ex-wife, “She’d take the water out of the toilet if she could.”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Geno must have some sort of deformed muscle head because if you can grow a beard, the best thing to do is shave the shit off your head and keep your face groomed.

Just think of the oils and Nana sweat and alcoholic fumes that du rag is soaking up all day.
They’re probably using a filter like the old queens they are but it looks like he has really nice teeth for a borderline homeless alcoholic.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Now that Ant's decisively poor, what's she getting out of it? Did her ugly Moroccan stepdad rape her or something?

I've never seen a woman date and older man for anything besides money or status. The thing that makes the most sense is she was banking on him dying back when he had more and now she's knee-deep in the sunk cost fallacy.
He’s still got enough money and credit cards for her to be able to not have to work and just live off him. He’s certainly nowhere near the level he was at when he was at his peak but has enough for her for now. Pretty sure he’s cut off BroJoe so that will help hold Nana over a bit longer.

So for the time being she’ll continue to play house down in SC on his dime while working out an eventual exit strategy.