Missy Muscles Posted an Update on the South Carolina House...

Manbody Missy is a psycho. Remember, she's the one who Nana cheated on the teenager with and then, according to the teenager, stole bathing suits, lingerie, and a some movie projector thing that belonged to the teenager before she could retrieve her shit from the Neverland McMansion.

Then psycho Manbody Missy got cheated on by Nana with Dani Brand which is where she earned her name "Catshit Crazy". Manbody saw Nana and Dani's photo of them in a limo to Atlantic City and then posted photos of herself breaking in to Nana's house, breaking things and sticking Dani's earbuds and keys in Beavis shit. Then she cut up Dani's clothes and took Nana's credit card on a shopping spree. Nana had Manbody arrested.

Then the fucking beta retard took Manbody back after his own arrest and here we are.

They're both total losers who deserve each other.

OldGravyEgg

@AmortizationBossXYZ
Working%20Out%2001-XL.jpg
How bout you do your Turkish get da fuck outta here's?

Manbody Missy is a psycho. Remember, she's the one who Nana cheated on the teenager with and then, according to the teenager, stole bathing suits, lingerie, and a some movie projector thing that belonged to the teenager before she could retrieve her shit from the Neverland McMansion.

Then psycho Manbody Missy got cheated on by Nana with Dani Brand which is where she earned her name "Catshit Crazy". Manbody saw Nana and Dani's photo of them in a limo to Atlantic City and then posted photos of herself breaking in to Nana's house, breaking things and sticking Dani's earbuds and keys in Beavis shit. Then she cut up Dani's clothes and took Nana's credit card on a shopping spree. Nana had Manbody arrested.

Then the fucking beta retard took Manbody back after his own arrest and here we are.

They're both total losers who deserve each other.
WOW! I forgot all that! So, it's possible this muscular female specimen actually loves our Nana?

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
...in her Reels but now I can't find it! Anyone save it?
How old is missy mantits? Got a jawline chiseled out of granite. Got a clit that looks like a computer mouse. Do you think she could still pop out a kid? Ya reckon the Counts got any swimmers left? Otherwise whats it all about?

How old is missy mantits? Got a jawline chiseled out of granite. Got a clit that looks like a computer mouse. Do you think she could still pop out a kid? Ya reckon the Counts got any swimmers left? Otherwise whats it all about?
She's around 34. She wasted all of her prime mothering years mooching off a pickled alcoholic who doesn't want kids (unless he can groom them and have borderline illegal relationships with them), but she's just another grifting narcissist. Hopefully for a child's sake, when Nana has his next and final heart attack, she doesn't trap the next mark into a parenthood grift.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Nana had Manbody arrested.
Okay I didn’t know any of that backstory but this detail is hilarious. She went to jail for McMansion money? There are millions of shlubs making that kind of dough doing blue collar work, almost all of them more attractive and less degenerate than Nana. She must really be into all the same creepy sex fetishes he is.

Okay I didn’t know any of that backstory but this detail is hilarious. She went to jail for McMansion money? There are millions of shlubs making that kind of dough doing blue collar work, almost all of them more attractive and less degenerate than Nana. She must really be into all the same creepy sex fetishes he is.
I don't know if she "went to jail", but she was allegedly arrested for what she did.

Nana was still tight with his dirty cop friends at the time so I don't doubt she said, "I know a lot about Keith the Cop and his "friends"."

Now that Ant's decisively poor, what's she getting out of it? Did her ugly Moroccan stepdad rape her or something?

I've never seen a woman date and older man for anything besides money or status. The thing that makes the most sense is she was banking on him dying back when he had more and now she's knee-deep in the sunk cost fallacy.
No child Anthony is a multi millionaire your mentally ill stocker enjoy prison

lowend73

never caught lackin
one of you Lotharios should get up in the DM and see if you can get a date. Don't fuck it up and show your cards at once, put a little effort into it. Most, if not all, women are always on the prowl for something new. Especially that limp dicked gypsy being her current go to. She could just be using Nana like a sugar daddy. Which is probably what she is doing. She does not have our Nana's well being as a priority.

I hope she poisons him with arsenic, or some other old timey poison.