Missy Muscles has officially hit the wall

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
When a 30 year old woman tries to look like a cutesy teenager:

View attachment 71965
Wife says: “Wow, she’s been rode hard and put away wet. It’s called sunblock, look into it. Stop overplucking those eyebrows. Stop drinking unless you want to age another 20 years in the next five.”

TL;DR I’m married to a catty lady.

Wife says: “Wow, she’s been rode hard and put away wet. It’s called sunblock, look into it. Stop overplucking those eyebrows. Stop drinking unless you want to age another 20 years in the next five.”

TL;DR I’m married to a catty lady.
She's absolutely right. Booze + sun will turn a cute girl into a leathery hag by age 35. Like an old piece of beef jerky left on a car dashboard all summer.

2chapos

82her (1).jpg

There's absolutely zero heterosexual sex going on in that cramped, rumpled apartment.
I sometimes wonder if she's extorting him somehow, threatening to expose his perverse, deviant homosexuality unless he buys her things, like a house in Greenville, SC. And now he's doing these awful comedy tours because he really, really needs the money. Wearing the same torn, filthy clothes every day could be construed as evidence to support this theory, although it's admittedly all just circumstantial, as it's equally possible that he's just an alcoholic slob. I don't think it's all that plausible, but it can't really be ruled out, either.

I sometimes wonder if she's extorting him somehow, threatening to expose his perverse, deviant homosexuality unless he buys her things, like a house in Greenville, SC. And now he's doing these awful comedy tours because he really, really needs the money. Wearing the same torn, filthy clothes every day could be construed as evidence to support this theory, although it's admittedly all just circumstantial, as it's equally possible that he's just an alcoholic slob. I don't think it's all that plausible, but it can't really be ruled out, either.

When you just can't picture Anthony being funny anymore, picture Missy bullying Anthony around his apartment.

Sexual assault isn't funny, unless it's Missy grabbing the frail drunk by his throat and holding against the wall and spitting in his mouth and leaving him in a curled up pile on the floor. Then it's hysterical.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
He was always a bum. I remember hearing him talking about having a beanbag and tv tray in his big McMansion all alone. He'll be satisfied in filthy rags in a studio apartment drinking his way past the neck pain from his daily headlocks for the rest of his life as long as he doesn't have to stare too hard at the ghoul in the mirror.
In fact, he may be happier broke and nasty because now it appears his brother has finally stopped mooching off him.