Missy Muscles has officially hit the wall

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
He's been wearing those clothes since mid-summer, at least. Every single day. I'd wager that he even sleeps in them. How can a man his age only own one pair of pants? It's inconceivable. And he really needs to retire those old police tees Keith "procured" for him ten years ago, too.
I’m sure the crotch smells fresh as a daisy. Maybe that’s Missy’s fetish, stank crotch.

G

She’s certainly flexible.
View attachment 71846

nana.png

[SIZE=18px]
he's having fun and you [/SIZE][SIZE=18px]hate that![/SIZE]

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 9.27.07 PM.png

:image_4764_m:

I’m sure the crotch smells fresh as a daisy. Maybe that’s Missy’s fetish, stank crotch.
There are a handful of things about Andy that are incontrovertible facts. One, he is in an obvious state of alcohol-related physical decline. His head is swollen and discolored, and his body appears to be withdrawing into itself, like a turtle. Two, he currently only communicates via giggling, hooting and "holeeeeeshit"-ing, indicative of his sharp mental decline. In every single photo, he has that soused look on his face, as if it's the greatest night of his life. And perhaps it is, as he simply can't remember further back than that. Three, he wears the exact same clothes for months on end and may only own one pair of pants. For a man his age, this is extremely disturbing behavior. And four, he allegedly bought a house in SC that, for some inexplicable reason, he refuses to live in. And this could be indicative of dementia, or he could be being exploited by his current caretaker, which frequently happens when someone slips into senility and decline.

Now, if you didn't know I was talking about Andy Espresso here, and I was merely describing someone to you, you would probably conclude that I was describing a chronic alcoholic who was quickly spiraling into dementia. And you'd be right, because I am. If he continues on his current trajectory, he has two, three years at most before he's either dead or in a home. I mean, look at him. I've seen healthier looking corpses, no lie.