• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy at Anthony’s Future Girlfriends Communion

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5117.jpeg

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
If you're going to adopt a religion late in life, maybe don't be annoying and obnoxious about it.
I had a friend who used to party, go to clubs, drink and do drugs, as you do in your early 20s. As she got older she stopped being a Ho and got her life together and was active in her church. Then she got breast cancer and those things were nice, not as nice as her ass but she had a great set of tits and god smote her in her early 30s with breast cancer. She’s in remission but she’s gone completely off the Jesus deep end to the point of sharing posts of people claiming Yoga is black magic.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
View attachment 198642The wife is the one who reads the emails/contact forms

Apparently redditors have been sending messages to the gym alleging he’s having an affair with missy. Absolutely disgusting behavior.

What does a person get for alerting missy to this repugnant behavior? Blocked!
I think Facebook would be a better way of alerting the public of a nazi loving mat stacker

Forum Clout
I think Facebook would be a better way of alerting the public of a nazi loving mat stacker

I prayed about this and God told me to make sure you also alert the local churches of what a godly woman she is.

Forum Clout
There's no doubt that Nana's beard is going to church because a guy she either fucks or wants to fuck goes there too. She doesn't practice a single tenet of the Christian faith in her daily life, and she cohabitates with a downright Satanic hedonist who proudly wallows in sin on a daily basis. She's just twarling for cock meat.