Minorities are over represented in the media.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
It'd be fine if you guys didn't whine and bitch whenever a big, tentpole movie has more than two non-white supporting characters. "Fucking WOKE horseshit!" Right?
1e3fdc30a2b6c693afb6e2018cf7d32d072727ff397a077db2a4518c3cb870eb.jpg

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
They also have their own media, which is 100% spic basedness so nobody complains. I haven't tuned in to Sabado Gigante in years, but if it's not mostly hot latinas in sparkly cocktail dresses then they've lost their way.
I’m drunk so I don’t know if I can even make a salient point, but Hispanic people work and don’t bitch but still don’t their fair due. Dating a Latina, I know they hate all this woke shit cause they grind and get shit on because Jews and all that

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I’m drunk so I don’t know if I can even make a salient point, but Hispanic people work and don’t bitch but still don’t their fair due. Dating a Latina, I know they hate all this woke shit cause they grind and get shit on because Jews and all that
Well, tell your girl that if her people spent less time WORKING and more time COMPLAINING, maybe she'd see more taco bender elves and jalapeno cheese mermaids on television.