Minorities are over represented in the media.

EraGodless

Even audio ads are pandering to minorities. I listen to Spotify at work and hear the same Indeed ads with an obvious Latina girl being told she can't eat pizza for breakfast by her mother and she tells her sinces she's in college now, she can.

First off the daughter sounds more like a foreigner than her mom and secondly I know 100s of Latina women, including family members, and not one of them ever fathomed the idea of higher level education.

But a successful Latina with a sassy response to her mom in an ad, take my money.

Lol my God I just YouTube Indeed pizza ad and didn't find the ad I'm talking about, but found this doozy.

Why would you hire someone who is overtly mentally ill and you know it will be a problem if you have to fire them?

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Even audio ads are pandering to minorities. I listen to Spotify at work and hear the same Indeed ads with an obvious Latina girl being told she can't eat pizza for breakfast by her mother and she tells her sinces she's in college now, she can.

First off the daughter sounds more like a foreigner than her mom and secondly I know 100s of Latina women, including family members, and not one of them ever fathomed the idea of higher level education.

But a successful Latina with a sassy response to her mom in an ad, take my money.

Lol my God I just YouTube Indeed pizza ad and didn't find the ad I'm talking about, but found this doozy.

Use a modded apk Artie, it's free no ads

FFWBTdad

also, it's not so much that all the ads have darker skinned, and most likely female actresses in them.....it's just that we're all old white guys, and once you turn 36 you start complaining about shit like this

it's normal

my grandfather never did this though.....then again- he wasn't a fag
your grandfather spawned you. he was a fag

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
In the UK, 3% of the population are black and 30% of all actors and models are black.

I'm not complaining, because I don't want to be an actor or model. But that's how it is.

If you are a black (not too much!) woman with big hair wanting to act or model in the UK then you are 1000% more likely to get a job than a white woman.

(This is the front page of every UK website)View attachment 62775
Good. White women deserve to reap what they’ve sown.

Especially there, Scandinavia has been lost for years

It's a far cry from the 90s. The kids shows we had here back then would never be allowed today.

20220901_235834.jpg

G

It'd be fine if you guys didn't whine and bitch whenever a big, tentpole movie has more than two non-white supporting characters. "Fucking WOKE horseshit!" Right?