Millennial Pat seems irritated by this

G

It's funny for me to hear various Trad Con sorts attempt to shame men by telling them to "Man Up". Yet, they will NEVER discuss: Hypergamy, Monkey Branching, The Cock Carousel, 50% Divorce Rate, 70% of divorces initiated by women, False DV Claims, and Divorce Rape.
I had to Google some of these terms, but yeah most white American women are trash. That's why half this board is married to latinas and Asians.

I had to Google some of these terms, but yeah most white American women are trash. That's why half this board is married to latinas and Asians.
Feminism is a cancer that has spread worldwide. Lots of men think they have found the backdoor to heaven by getting Asian, Latina, or "based" White women. They soon find out that Jesus, the Holy Eucharist, 1488, Ayn Rand, or Conservative Politics, women claim get thrown out when they pass through the doors of the Family Courts where Cash and Prizes await.

G

He is such a narcissist he can't understand anything that doesn't directly relate to him. He can't comprehend 2 people getting married and then having 2 salaries because he doesn't and never will have an actual salary. He's living off the state and Niki's mom.

Fuck he's dumb. Fat too.

It's funny for me to hear various Trad Con sorts attempt to shame men by telling them to "Man Up". Yet, they will NEVER discuss: Hypergamy, Monkey Branching, The Cock Carousel, 50% Divorce Rate, 70% of divorces initiated by women, False DV Claims, and Divorce Rape.
The 50% divorce rate is likely a myth. I think the real percentage is somewhere in the 30s. Don’t ask me to provide a source because I’m not going to do your homework for you, child.

The 50% divorce rate is likely a myth. I think the real percentage is somewhere in the 30s. Don’t ask me to provide a source because I’m not going to do your homework for you, child.
I've heard various people on "The Right" attempt to discredit the 50% divorce rate for quite some time. Too many men on "The Right" want to believe that if you just LARP hard enough, the 50s will return. Feminism has wreaked havoc on this country. The only reasonable solution is to repeal the 19th.

G

Feminism is a cancer that has spread worldwide. Lots of men think they have found the backdoor to heaven by getting Asian, Latina, or "based" White women. They soon find out that Jesus, the Holy Eucharist, 1488, Ayn Rand, or Conservative Politics, women claim get thrown out when they pass through the doors of the Family Courts where Cash and Prizes await.

It's society in general, tbh. You have a bunch of average at best (and most are sub par) women getting simped on by rubes like Patso. They're getting all this attention AND the media is hyping them up with "you go girl" and "body positivity" and that leads to fat pig 3s and 4s thinking they can get 8s+ men. At the same time, probably 80% of the "men" are absolute losers like Rick. Fat, unambitious, poor layabouts. They're simping for the 4s, 5s, 6s of the world but those chicks are delusional and think they're getting the Chris Hemsworths of the world. That's why there's so many incels/femcels/whatever. Basically all the women only want the top 20% of men.

My brother is 45 and single. He consistently pulls decent looking mid 20s girls. In his words, "Bro, I drive a luxury car, I have a good job, I have a house with a pool, and I'll take them to dinner. The guys their age are living with their parents and they don't have a lot of money." He's not delusional enough to think these girls are madly in love with him, but he's getting laid regularly by girls 20 years younger than him so it works out.

It's society in general, tbh. You have a bunch of average at best (and most are sub par) women getting simped on by rubes like Patso. They're getting all this attention AND the media is hyping them up with "you go girl" and "body positivity" and that leads to fat pig 3s and 4s thinking they can get 8s+ men. At the same time, probably 80% of the "men" are absolute losers like Rick. Fat, unambitious, poor layabouts. They're simping for the 4s, 5s, 6s of the world but those chicks are delusional and think they're getting the Chris Hemsworths of the world. That's why there's so many incels/femcels/whatever. Basically all the women only want the top 20% of men.

My brother is 45 and single. He consistently pulls decent looking mid 20s girls. In his words, "Bro, I drive a luxury car, I have a good job, I have a house with a pool, and I'll take them to dinner. The guys their age are living with their parents and they don't have a lot of money." He's not delusional enough to think these girls are madly in love with him, but he's getting laid regularly by girls 20 years younger than him so it works out.
You bring up some valid points. At some point, you saw obese single mothers demanding "The Triple Six" (six feet tall, six figure income, six pack of abs). The 80/20 is rule is a reality, and too many men don't want to admit that. That being said when it comes to women, "The juice isn't worth the squeeze".

G

Please, tell me how alpha you are and all about your sexual exploits.
Getting serious Elliot Rodger vibes from you, bro.
download (11).jpeg

G

You bring up some valid points. At some point, you saw obese single mothers demanding "The Triple Six" (six feet tall, six figure income, six pack of abs). The 80/20 is rule is a reality, and too many men don't want to admit that. That being said when it comes to women, "The juice isn't worth the squeeze".
Single post-wall mothers are still demanding that.

That said, I disagree with "the juice isn't worth the squeeze", although I've been married for 20+ years. IMO, unless you're Peter Dinklage short, most guys can get top 20 or close by actually going to the gym, eating right, dressing properly,practice basic hygiene, and have some decent hobbies. If you're introverted or socially awkward you're going to have to work on that too. But honestly I feel like there's so many Patrick Tomlinsons running around now that any guy who puts some work in should get results.

Single post-wall mothers are still demanding that.

That said, I disagree with "the juice isn't worth the squeeze", although I've been married for 20+ years. IMO, unless you're Peter Dinklage short, most guys can get top 20 or close by actually going to the gym, eating right, dressing properly,practice basic hygiene, and have some decent hobbies. If you're introverted or socially awkward you're going to have to work on that too. But honestly I feel like there's so many Patrick Tomlinsons running around now that any guy who puts some work in should get results.
I'd rather spend money on a pro than have to date the overwhelming majority of women I meet every day.

G

I'd rather spend money on a pro than have to date the overwhelming majority of women I meet every day.
Yeah I listened to an Aaron Claary podcast one day where he mentioned doing something like seeking arrangement instead of trying to date. I don't know, again, I'm married and I have zero game. Back in my day, chasing skirt was fun. Nowadays may be totally different.