Might’ve been asked already, but what is YOUR favorite ‘Pat’?

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
So many Pat versions he's like an action figure, which I wish existed.

686-C2-D09-05-CD-4750-8146-C4-EBC43865-AD.jpg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Motorcycle lesbian couple Pat.

Nice riding so poorly on a starter bike that you scramble your thinkin meats into mil-spec autism.

Where's one pic of a road trip on your Triumph, Patso? Its another lame prop for a lame-o.

Why yes, that is my motorcycle out front, were you able to tell by the helmet I'm still wearing inside for no explicable reason?

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
My favourite and longest running bit is post divorce identity crisis Pat.

That is, his signing away his custody rights for his daughter, voluntarily, callously and fatly and subsequent creation of Stealthygeek as a front for his actual personality that was thrown into crisis over losing everything he held dear, so nobody would ever find out how utterly sad and empty his life has become.

He was facing a decision, either devote yourself to self-improvement, acknowledge your wrongdoings and identify the flawed thoughts and actions leading towards them and try and correct those.

Or double down on every bad decision he's ever made in life and endanger his social circle with real-life consequences for him being on a misguided, vindicative 24/7 mission to be a political extremist on twitter and litigate against anonymous internet trolls. All just so he could uphold his delusion of being a tough yet geeky, Robin Hood esque firebrand that tells it like it is.

I don't need to repeatedly delve into the gritty details of his denial, deceit and delusion or question why he chooses to continue to threaten the livelihoods and good will of everyone around him just for him to be able to posT on TwiTTer

But I just want to state one thing, unequivocally:
Patrick S. Tomlinson has an excess of adipose tissue in his midsection and breasts.

Last edited: