Might’ve been asked already, but what is YOUR favorite ‘Pat’?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Mine is ‘Tough Guy Pat’. The story of the failed carjacking attempted on him because the jacker didn’t know how to drive stick had a nigga ribs! The gym ‘’brotosaurus’’, the elderly Trump supporter at the bar he threatened to tweet about/live stream if he didn’t leave because he dared show his support for our then president (as if this is supposed to matter to this old gent). Threatening to beat up Nazis while surrounded by mutants wearing faggoty pink shirts. Constantly referring to himself as a ‘’trained fighter’’. Saying how close he was to beating up 2 Milwaukee cops for questioning him at his front door. What did I miss? So, what say YOU?

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
Sex Pat is so incredibly uncomfortable. He's so awkward and clumsy, it's fucking hilarious.

Screenshot_20211225-200026.jpg

Last edited:

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
I also vote for “Fitness Pat”. It’s the height of delusion for someone with his fat Jell-O Mold body to pretend to be a runner and gym guy. One look at him is all the proof anyone needs to tell he spends 22 hours a day on the fart couch and 2 on the shitter.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Fitness Pat is a perennial favorite like RSTLNE on Wheel of Fortune, but Chef Pat is great too because everything he makes, eats, or takes pictures of, is fucking disgusting. That doesn't even include well done steak, French scrambled eggs, German meatloaf, or 'post lift' tacos.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Fitness Pat is a perennial favorite like RSTLNE on Wheel of Fortune, but Chef Pat is great too because everything he makes, eats, or takes pictures of, is fucking disgusting. That doesn't even include well done steak, French scrambled eggs, German meatloaf, or 'post lift' tacos.
Fawwwk! I forgot about Chef Pat, even tho he made an appearance this morning! This one is my second favorite, brothaman. The breakfast corn, untrimmed greenbeans, lol! Too many to name.

G

As a lifelong sports fan, I'm partial to Sportsball Pat. This fat faggot didn't play a single organized sport during his entire youth. He only adopted being a sports fan as part of his "stealthy geek" personality.

Did you know he's been a huge sports fan his "entire adult life"?

G

Pundit Pat with his 1/14, 2/14,..... tweet essays full of nonsensical ramblings that he thinks anyone reads or gives a shit about. Two minutes rants that were absolute failures.

He honestly thought he was on the same level as the faggots on CNN or MSNBC. Guarantee he had delusions that he'd be Rachel Maddows go to guy or a hot take on the Trump Russia bullshit.